DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Electronic Wrist Quartz Watch - Coffee (1x626)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymishulika23 on 05/09/2013

cheep watch but great quality for it's price.my friends toold me that it looks great for a 4.80 $ watch.nice i like it.it's stylish and it works great for now.good plastic inside.it's not heavy at all,actually i almoust feel'it on my hand. it took me about 7 weeks and 2 days to get'it.but finally it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 04/20/2013

- Price - Quality, sturdiness - Inner dial, apart from fake inner watches, looks good - Design pretty modern - Nice wiristband color, expensive look - None so far, dont like the fake watches but again of course they wouldnt work for that price I like this kind of DX watches, since it looks much more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabiitokazu on 04/02/2013

Really beautiful, functional, with no defects in the band. The color is exactly in the picture, what is really rare around here. The numbers and pointers in perfectly shape, with no fabric defects. looks loke well done, and durable, not sure yet. REALLY big. More than expected. It is for really big wrist ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBramOoms on 03/05/2013

- Cheap - Looks great - Available in different colors - Not the best quality - Little clocks which adress date/day of the week are just printed and don't work This is actually my second time of getting this product. I really loved the style. It's quite thick, but the design really makes it work. My first ... Read more

Video review!

0 0 0

• posted byVAME87 on 01/12/2013

- It is very nice. - Has a ball and stick with a color that many clothes. - It works pretty well. - The belt is great. - The sphere has a modern look. - The mechanism seems better than other models. The building quality is not that good, I think over time it will notice more that it's a cheap watch. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvgomezadan on 01/10/2012

- It is very nice. - Has a ball and stick with a color that many clothes. - It works pretty well. - The belt is great. - The sphere has a modern look. - The mechanism seems better than other models. - The strap is easily broken. - The material does not become quite good. - The small spheres are attached.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvarofavela on 10/01/2011

The over all appearance of the watch is pretty good, nice style. The building quality is not that good, I think over time it will notice more that it's a cheap watch. The strap feels fragile, although I haven't had problems with it. The watch is much thicker than one would think, making it look kind ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections