DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Electronic Wrist Quartz Watch - White (1x626)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalphonse73 on 09/18/2013

EL PRECIO ES BUENO, FUNCIONA BIEN, ES VISTOSO Y LLAMA LA ATENCIÓN, PARECIERA SER MAS COSTOSOS DE LO QUE ES, EL DIAL ES BASTANTE GRANDE Y NO CUESTA VGER LA HORA, EN GENERAL LA CALIDAD ES BUENA AÚN QUE NO EXCELENTE, ESTÁ ACORDE AL PRECIO. SEGURAMANTE LA CORREA NO TENDRÁ MUCHO TIEMPO ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasDominic on 05/31/2013

Had already bought this model, this time the bracelet came flat and found even better very beautiful and exciting to have a clock so I recommend I have nothing to complain about meets all indicates the description I can still jump right smoothly! Had already bought this model, this time the bracelet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaMarium on 11/19/2012

It's a really stylish and good looking watch. It still works and does what it's made for - shows the time. It's still accurate and doesn't make glitches. I bought it for my girldfriend and she was and still is very happy with with watch. The wristband is made of not the best quality material and it wore ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxatzi on 11/16/2012

The watch is nice and very modern. You can wear it some times to match the clothes. Nice modern and youth watch. It is and it looks like cheap. If you near to wear a white watch to match your clothes it is perfect. I don't reccoment it for daily use because it will break for sure Nice to complete your ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections