DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike White 5-LED Head Light Torch Flashlight + Red 5-LED Tail Light Set with Mount
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGabatronic on 05/31/2013

The white fron light has a strong light with four AAA batteries. Three modes are supported: permanent, flashing, and fast flashing intermittent. The red light is big and bright. The red light arrives with some scratches and it turn down the quality. There is a yellow plastic in the middle of red and black plastic that I don´t like. The front light ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEduardoBento on 09/26/2012

Low cost. Appears to have long duration of durability and have low consume of energy. The attachment set appears to be very stable. I pedal in different terrain and he stays fixed. Another think its the different stages of light. Its wonderful. I don't have sure if he's water resist. For a intensive transit I think is better more intensive lights or ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoutrojuliano on 03/06/2012

All you need to give more visibility to your bike, enhancing safety. The front part is highly potent, and has various functions, the most interesting rapid flashing, thereby increasing the visibility. The back part has more functions, which also help others see you. The LEDs are high brightness, and can illuminate very well. Tudo o que você precisa ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections