DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike White 5-LED Head Light Torch Flashlight + Red 5-LED Tail Light Set with Mount
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Disappointed otimo!! Breaks
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntercepter on 05/16/2015

Fast shipment and good light

Impression:good,Useful,otimo!!;

0 0 0

• posted by9304817 on 05/15/2015

Good and useful set of two bike lights. The front light was not easy to install so I had to remove extra rubber layer. The front is very bright. Useful things and the quality is good enough for that price. The only disadvantage–it takes 6 AAA batteries(4 to front and 2 to back), it can be to buy... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9076154 on 05/07/2015

La luz delantera no tiene suficiente potencia para iluminar el camino tan solo para que te vean. La luz trasera permite que te vean bien los coches. Tiene potencia suficiente y muchos modos de iluminación. La calidad es aceptable aunque parecen un poco debiles los anclajes a la tija y manillar.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by8883626 on 05/05/2015

Produto exatamente como nas fotos. Lanterna Vermelha poderia ser melhor impermeável. Mas atende bem os fins a que se destina. ilumina muito bem, tanto a dianteira quanto a traseira. Possui opções de modos de flashes intermitentes ou ligado direto. usa 6 pilhas palito. fácil de instalar, necessita... Read more

Impression:otimo!!;

0 0 0

• posted byherrant on 04/20/2015

Works perfect. The light is very useful in the day-Night

0 0 0

• posted bybbskeet on 03/22/2015

Pros: I now have a cheap light I keep inside my truck. 6 bucks cant beat it I guess. Cons: The light did not fit my bike. It might fit a kids bike but not an adult road bike. I ended up giving the tail light to my kids to play with and kept the head light in my truck as a spare little flash light.

0 0 0

• posted by8795767 on 01/22/2015

recomendo a todos

Impression:otimo!!;

0 0 0

• posted bythk38 on 11/15/2014

Pros: Useful, great price, does what it's supposed to do. Cons: The mount is easy to break if the screws are tightened a little too much.

Impression:Useful, Breaks;

0 0 0

• posted byKAlpsjo on 06/24/2015

Pros: Low price. Nice colors. Cons: Low build quality, design errors. Fragile plastic breaks easily. I bought 2 sets, one tail light didn't work out of the box and the switch on one of the front lights failed after only one use. My overall impression is, I don't recommend this product.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted byGabatronic on 05/31/2013

The white fron light has a strong light with four AAA batteries. Three modes are supported: permanent, flashing, and fast flashing intermittent. The red light is big and bright. The red light arrives with some scratches and it turn down the quality. There is a yellow plastic in the middle of red... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: