DX » Community » Reviews » Leatherette CD Portable Storage Bag (Holds 80 CD)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCARLOSVICTORPL on 11/05/2013

It has a large capacity; Ideal for any type of disc; The plastic surrounding the upper part of the disc is transparent; Protects well; Good price; Quite practical; Made in good quality material. It could offer alternatives colors; There is no space to store anything other than discs. Very simple and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyapgia on 01/04/2013

Practical and small. It is very usefull in case of lack of space for cd stocking or for cd's transporting. Doubts about durability. I don't know abut the materials of construction. The delivery time was very large. I waited for more than two maunth on receiving the package Save space on stocking cd's.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmax11 on 10/06/2012

CD and DVD protecting against dust enters easily. Something very professional and elegant good quality well worth buying. Nice looking case. Came in black color made ??of leather of great quality. Has a little pouch inside it, could use it to hold a few extra CD's or something. Quality could've been ... Read more

Case CD 1 Case CD 2 Case CD 3 Case CD 4 Case CD 5

0 0 0

• posted byJamesTuc on 05/13/2008

Easy to use, large storage capacity, keeps cd's and dvd's organised Mine only holds 80, not 128, so a bit disappointed. Also, the case differed quite significantly from pictures. Had to remove all the finger hole things before I could use it (sorry, don't know what to call these) Great for storing lots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorteX on 01/03/2008

CD's and DVD's fit nicely The wallet looks really professional None If you need something to store your CD's/DVD's get this! It's cheap and does the job nicely. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAvalon on 12/08/2007

It's very cheap. It's good for storing many cds/dvds. Probably good as a gift. The top on mine is actually grey, while it seemed red in the picture. Quality could've been a little better. It looks quite cheap. The cd-holders are very thin. Get it if you your cd's are always broken because of bad storage.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskyblues on 11/28/2007

stores all your favourite cds/dvds safeley.nice looking case. it is made from a very thin lightweight material. The inner plastic sleeves are paper thin. does what it supposed to but quality is not that good cheap and chearfull case for your cds Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections