Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoxofox on 01/31/2014

it is really sturdy and handy to put your soldering iron into the iron. It really fits well with the most soldering irons that exist. The hot part of the soldering iron does not hit (and theryby damage) anything with its heat. It can fall over sometimes when you soldering iron is to heavy, handle it with care. You can consider putting something heavy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolonius on 07/23/2013

- Well-made - Heavy iron base - Comfortable angle in the solder holder - Several mounting points for the holder - Bolt-type mount could be better - Small receptacle for the cleaning pad. Mine didn't come with a solder cleaning pad, just the solder stand. I would reccomend buying a cleaning pad or using one you already have. The metal ring holder is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquasicoltd on 05/24/2013

This stand is cheap, easy to assemble, and has all the basic features. Assembly is simple, Thread one nut on both holders, stick in base, thread the other nut on the bottom (you will need some small needle nose pliers to make this easy). Mine came with the sponge tray already in place, yours may not, but it is as simple as pushing it in to the slot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurpriserom on 12/28/2012

Really cheap regarding build quality, really useful when you're soldering something and need something your iron for waiting it to cool. the sponge once you put water n it take one of the case. A bit light, so if you have a big cable with your iron it tend to tip so I've added some weight on it to correct this small problem. Some rubber pad could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndersonMS on 12/12/2012

I buy this item because i am starting with arduino, so i will really need a Soldering Iron, it has a good quality, very simple to mount, it works just fine, the iron Soldering fit's great. The Sponge that came, is great for cleaning the iron Soldering, very good don't see any, it does what should do just fine I think the price is really good. Very Simple ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykbs1234 on 11/09/2012

Assembled just fine, build quality is good. Sponge is good and works well to clean your soldering iron. Holder is stable, whole stand is stable and does not tip over or anything like that. You can rotate the two metal parts to suit your needs or even use only the holder if you don't need the other part. The metal at the dish edges is very sharp. I cut ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMostroCesar on 06/08/2012

A good complement tool for the job a neat and clean work bench, good idea in their manufacture, but I miss the materiales. Con push for quality in size and material, leaves some dudad could have been made ​​with material better quality and have a slightly larger size, awkward to operate cleaning soldering iron, a little small container Could bring a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrbitz on 05/29/2012

Cheap Takes small space Has an extra metal arm which seemed to fit a tall roll of soldering tin. Comes with a thin sponge, but I would recomend buying a new sponge as the included one is quite simlple No rubber feet so it can easily scratch up your desk if you arent careful, tho its easy to just put on some furniture pads from ikea on it. Goes along ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonod on 10/11/2011

-Works! -Come with a handy hand to help you solder things. -Cheap. -Easy to set up. -Comes with a sponge! - The build quality feel kind of cheap (but it is cheap as well). -The metal is really sharp on the edges. -The mounting mechanism could be much better than. just some screw holders. - It could be better packed, it just came in a very cheap carton ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections