Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaid576 on 04/09/2015

Holder for soldering iron, I suggest to buy for the novice radio Amateur. Удобная подставка для паяльника, советую к покупке для начинающего радиолюбителя.

soldering stand

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted byvolmi on 04/08/2015

хорошая подставка свои функции выполняет

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted byjohnlimdx on 03/25/2015

Pro: Quite ok delivery time. Con:edges of the sponge holder sharp but can live with that.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybenbales on 03/23/2015

Pros: Comes in pieces and is easy to assemble. Durable components. Two trays to put stuff in, I put some foil in one to clean my iron. Put wire scraps in the other tray. My iron fit perfectly. Cons: Doesn't come with the sponge as pictured. Slips on the desk, this is easy to fix though.

Impression:Good quality product,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byCRISALTA on 03/19/2015

Producto bueno, es lo que se ve, mejor comprar uno más grande.

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/15/2015

Отличная подставка под паяльик. После того как напрожигал дырок на диване и спалил дом решил всё таки обзавестись подставкой под паяльник. Дом канеш не спасти но паяльнику нравится.

Отличная подставка

Impression:Отличная подставка;

0 0 0

• posted bytedour on 08/14/2014

Pas de problèmes, l'ensemble est assez lourd et stable. Juste eu à poncer un peu les rebords de la boite qui étaient coupants. Ca m'a pris 5 min.

0 0 0

• posted byNoxofox on 01/31/2014

it is really sturdy and handy to put your soldering iron into the iron. It really fits well with the most soldering irons that exist. The hot part of the soldering iron does not hit (and theryby damage) anything with its heat. It can fall over sometimes when you soldering iron is to heavy, handle... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypolonius on 07/23/2013

- Well-made - Heavy iron base - Comfortable angle in the solder holder - Several mounting points for the holder - Bolt-type mount could be better - Small receptacle for the cleaning pad. Mine didn't come with a solder cleaning pad, just the solder stand. I would reccomend buying a cleaning pad or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquasicoltd on 05/24/2013

This stand is cheap, easy to assemble, and has all the basic features. Assembly is simple, Thread one nut on both holders, stick in base, thread the other nut on the bottom (you will need some small needle nose pliers to make this easy). Mine came with the sponge tray already in place, yours may... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere