DX » Community » Reviews » RADIUS 320D Aluminum Mountain Road Bike Bicycle Brake Levers - Black (Right + Left)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymervynquek on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product has been a great upgrade to my budget bicycle. It is durable and have underwent much harsh riding conditions. And unlike the cheap ones that come with the bike, they are still in perfect working condition. Cons:No known cons as of yet. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySynchroM on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They're straightforward brake levers. They work. They're extremely cheap. Cons:The levers I received were not the ones shown in the pictures. The levers are much longer and straighter (think old-school dia-compe rather than 2-finger XT), and the body part is str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGromitdog on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight all aluminum construction, nice finish look good. They work well with sku 81991 which are the v-brakes. Used this combination to replace my old school diacompe 980 canti's which lacked in power and brake pad availability. These are spring loaded l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections