DX » Community » Reviews » Focus-Adjustable and Dimming Cree Q3 White LED Headlamp (3xAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoregore99 on 10/28/2011

Appears to be well constructed, part of the front is metal. Zoom/focus function works well, controlled with a rotating ring. Bright, runs on AA batteries. Comes with a good quality pouch. Rubber battery cover just wraps around holder, it is probably a bit water resistant but I wouldn't be too confident ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStubi on 10/27/2011

It has enough light power. Focus adjustment is working fine. Fits to my head and it's not uncomfortable to wear. If I use high quality (low inner resistance) AA alkaline cells, the driver electronic in the lamp starts to smoke after 30 seconds. I didn't try what happens if I keep it switched on. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byyonchilord on 09/29/2011

got this head lamp and the box was really sturdy no dents like every thing else in the packedage opend the box and i got amazed the pouch for the head lamp is very nice strong build comes with a strap so you can hook it on you belt from there i opend the pouch and started to check out the head lamp and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections