DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Red + Black (IR Remote/6 x AA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemiliano1002003 on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent quality. very funny. it works ok. great deal for its price. seems to be hard, if you are careful while learning, then it will not break easyly. Cons:it is a little hard to control at first. you need a couple of charges to learn to fly it. poor battery life (ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDennisLaren on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. It's fun to fly with this helicopter. Good price. USB recharging is also good and fast. Battery is good, I can fly about 7 min. with 30 min recharge. Fast shipping. Cons:The remote uses 6 AA batteries, I think it's to mutch. You can't see if the battery of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrincipe1970 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ORDERED THIS HELICOPTER FOR MY SON'S BIRTHDAY. I was expecting a classic helicopter, usually they are so fragile and my son already broke two of them after few use (3-4 days). I was very surprised to find that this helicopter is a very high quality item! The sctructure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtLex on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ultra stable in flight compared to others. Good battery life, USB chargeable. Very rugged, just get into the habit of cutting throttle before crashing and it will hold up. Spare blades (haven't needed them). Cons:Throttle stick has no spring return. 4th channel not on s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuhilisa on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to fly, great fun to use Cons:I think the remote uses too many batteries. Problematic to fly even indoors with a small draft. Battery on helicopter could last longer. OtherThoughts:I mostly use it indoors, but I actually flew it outside on perfectly calm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicben on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely stable in the air, easy to fly, 4 channels provide movement in all directions. Build quality seems to be good. Cons:The horizontal tale rotor does not give high speed propulsion, but for indoor flight its enough for the beginner. OtherThoughts:Propeller wings ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulo7 on 12/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to use and play with my son ... two years and a half playing with it; - Exclusive function side (most do not); - Cost effectively. Cons:no problem until now ............................................................................................................. Read more

4 0
  • posted byBlackhacker on 10/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pros is the best ever i have ever seen outside there!! for that money you pay is the most great heli ever so stable soo amazing to fly i really love it!!! Cons:Cons the bad think is when im charing my heli throw usb port i cant see when the battery is full charg... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections