DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Green + Black (IR Remote/6 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/09/2014

It is an awesome R/C equipment for outdoor zones. Replacement pieces included on the package are a great idea. I recommend you not to fly it on indoor rooms, or when it is rainning. Battery lasts long a bit of minutes. Battery could have more capicity, but I suppose it would need to be bigger or expensive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipebetta on 12/19/2013

O Produto chegou como o esperado e de acordo com as especificações técnicas, até o presente momento o mesmo não está apresentando nenhum problema. O produto demorou muito tempo para chegar, mais de 45 dias sem respaldos do DX de onde o produto estava. O produto que comprei ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybududeal on 12/15/2013

This helicopter is very good. Easy to use. The two rotors on the left and right can make the helicopter goes on the left and right (instead of having to turn clock-wise or anti-clocksize and go forward and again turn anti-clockwise or clock wise) Easy to break. After my first flight I had already broke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGUDESO on 10/10/2013

This helicopter is very strong and robust... you can hit it against your furniture without damages, just scratches in the paint... The gyro really works. This helicopter doesn´t work very well outdoor, because the wind disrupts its flight. Fly about 5 minutes, and the the two side propellers generate ... Read more

Smashed box.... but working perfectly

0 0 3

• posted bydavidmnz on 10/02/2013

Its filght is very stable indoor, and it responde very quickly to the orders sent by the remote control. Even though the manual says that it takes 35-40 min to be fully charged, it's charged in less than 20 min when connecting to an USB 10W adapter The rechargeable battery life is only 5 minutes. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrroyal on 09/17/2013

Pretty easy to use.The lights look great.Can be easily carried around.Green colour is .the controller is also pretty good. Flies only for 5 minutes after charging fully and the lights cannot be turned off.The range is only 10m. The price for a 4 channel helicopter is pretty good.It looks nice.Easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoLou on 08/11/2013

Robust and enjoyable toy. Fun for adults and children. The equipment seems robust enought to support many "crashes" without problem. Robust and enjoyable toy. Fun for adults and children. The equipment seems robust enought to support many "crashes" without problem. It is dificult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMechax8 on 08/01/2013

Very powerful, easy to control, made on Metal and hard plastic, has two laterals rotor that make the fly more fun, very stable, the battery last a medium period of time (something about 8-12 min). for lateral balance control it has a analog pin in the center of the controller, so you can easily adjust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrip107 on 07/10/2013

Excellent Value!! EZ to Fly or learn to fly Great battery life & quick charge time Very durable & comes with useful spare parts Gyros add weight and drain power quick Landing skids could use more strength Remote has limited range (IR) Best I've found yet for the price compared to how long they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichaelgl on 06/28/2013

very good battery, flies well! fun to fly! the Gyroscope actually works, it is kind-of nice and really works=] there are none, although dx is a known - slow shipper i fly big 3d helicopters, align t-rex 700 and 450 hard 3d, so i know how to fly.. this is not 3d helicopter but compered to 4ch helicopters ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections