DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Yellow + Black (IR Remote/6 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadokoes on 06/25/2014

very good helicopter. Very resistant to shocks. Is very easy to use and learn how to use. It comes with a usb charger to the computer so you can use pc instead the 6AA in control. packaging is a disaster so it can come with a problem. In my case a rotor lower than the other due to weight bearing during ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKompaxz on 04/11/2014

This was my first RC helicopter and I tought it was quite easy to fly and I was overall happy with the quality of the product! It also looks really cool when using the side propellers while moving sidways! Also really great to be able to charge the chopper in the remote control! Eventually it broke after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydirkjonckheere on 01/11/2014

it handles very easily. The manual was very usefull. The built quality is ok. It was nice to find spare parts in the package. It is also interesting to have a USB connection to charge the helicopter. This prevents using the batteries in the remote. 5 min is a bit short to play with. 10 min would have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinw96 on 01/09/2014

Rc heli has a nice quality. I have crashed it many times and it flies as new. Comes with a usb cable, so you dont have to use the batteries of your controller. The quality of the controller is bad, this is what i expected. But for this price you shouldnt look at it. It only lasts for 6 minutes per charge,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypordefault on 09/30/2013

Very nice helicopter. Easy to use and it works very well. It's stable and the price is incredible. Survived some high crashes without breaking. Easy to leran how to fly it - Can take a few crashes without breaking - Comes with spare parts you will certainly need - Very cheap for what it does - USB The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxhades on 09/09/2013

Very good helicopter, very stable perfect to maneuver with ease of control, for flights for professionals and beginners. Recommend, fun is guaranteed for all adults and children for hours; entertaining enough. The battery does not last much longer in contrast recharges very fast. It is to play indoors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

Entertains you, good quality, reasonably priced entertainment fun for a while, excellent for a gift to a child who is of course 5 years, is good to bring spare parts. Great price/quality. The building quality is almost perfect. Mine juts had the rear helix a bit twisted, but it's not a problem to do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

Good assembly quality Excelent Design Simple control, it's perfect for novice. That my first RC Heli and i learned to fly only for a day. My exemplar can fly 10-15 minutes(Just like models >250$), fast recharging(I would advise you to charge heli from usb and countdown at 40 minutes) If the part is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalkaucil on 08/23/2013

I was surprised by the low cost in comparison of the same product in my country. The assembly quality is very good and the materials are well built too, in alluminium and plastic. It comes with some spare parts and proppelers which might come handy, besides, spare parts are available to buy in DX. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylulululul on 08/15/2013

Good assembly quality Excelent Design Simple control, it's perfect for novice. That my first RC Heli and i learned to fly only for a day. My exemplar can fly 10-15 minutes(Just like models >250$), fast recharging(I would advise you to charge heli from usb and countdown at 40 minutes) If the part is ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections