DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Yellow + Black (IR Remote/6 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Good price Fun Durable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJG1Thomas on 06/10/2015

I bought this helicopter, but it is malfunction since it arrived, it does not react correctly to the transmitter or does not react at all. I tried reclamation, no one replied me. I don reccomend to buy it.

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byfr3dyx on 01/10/2015

Amazing deal, my First R/C Helicopter Pros: -Good Price -Very Strong -Easy to Use (need Practice :P) -Good for learning Before to get one better. Cons: -The Control Needs 6 AA Batteries :( (But is not to bad) Very good toy for beginners like me.

Impression:Good price,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd7ja9bseyej on 11/05/2014

Pros: Very fun to play with. Easy to control. The gyroscopes gives it a lot of stability, even prevents the blades from taking damage when falling. It has good quality materials, mine even fell from about 10 meters and did not damage. Battery last about 3 minutes flying and maximum altitude and 5... Read more

Impression:Fun,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byKarymidoN on 10/22/2014

Pros: Cheap, Resistant, Fast, Surprised me with the quality of the material so far resisted several collisions and accidents and still working perfectly. Cons: The battery could last longer, with 1 hour charging you fly about 5 minutes after that have to recharge it.

Impression:Very good,Good price,resistant;

0 0 0

• posted bymadokoes on 06/25/2014

very good helicopter. Very resistant to shocks. Is very easy to use and learn how to use. It comes with a usb charger to the computer so you can use pc instead the 6AA in control. packaging is a disaster so it can come with a problem. In my case a rotor lower than the other due to weight bearing... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKompaxz on 04/11/2014

This was my first RC helicopter and I tought it was quite easy to fly and I was overall happy with the quality of the product! It also looks really cool when using the side propellers while moving sidways! Also really great to be able to charge the chopper in the remote control! Eventually it 50... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydirkjonckheere on 01/11/2014

it handles very easily. The manual was very usefull. The built quality is ok. It was nice to find spare parts in the package. It is also interesting to have a USB connection to charge the helicopter. This prevents using the batteries in the remote. 5 min is a bit short to play with. 10 min would... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinw96 on 01/09/2014

Rc heli has a nice quality. I have crashed it many times and it flies as new. Comes with a usb cable, so you dont have to use the batteries of your controller. The quality of the controller is bad, this is what i expected. But for this price you shouldnt look at it. It only lasts for 6 minutes so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypordefault on 09/30/2013

Very nice helicopter. Easy to use and it works very well. It's stable and the price is incredible. Survived some high crashes without breaking. Easy to leran how to fly it - Can take a few crashes without breaking - Comes with spare parts you will certainly need - Very cheap for what it does - in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxhades on 09/09/2013

Very good helicopter, very stable perfect to maneuver with ease of control, for flights for professionals and beginners. Recommend, fun is guaranteed for all adults and children for hours; entertaining enough. The battery does not last much longer in contrast recharges very fast. It is to play to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: