DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Yellow + Black (IR Remote/6 x AA)
  • 5 star 24 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadokoes on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:very good helicopter. Very resistant to shocks. Is very easy to use and learn how to use. It comes with a usb charger to the computer so you can use pc instead the 6AA in control.Cons:packaging is a disaster so it can come with a problem. In my case a rotor lower... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKompaxz on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This was my first RC helicopter and I tought it was quite easy to fly and I was overall happy with the quality of the product! It also looks really cool when using the side propellers while moving sidways! Also really great to be able to charge the chopper in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulululul on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good assembly quality Excelent Design Simple control, it's perfect for novice. That my first RC Heli and i learned to fly only for a day. My exemplar can fly 10-15 minutes(Just like models >250$), fast recharging(I would advise you to charge heli from usb an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclaudiobalbin on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Awesome flying experience! The helicopter is really steady in flight and gives you a excellent experience controlling it, also the LEDs make it very impressive to all the hellicopters lovers.Cons:Stay around only 5~8 minutes in fligth. Comes with few backup piece... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrleal2009 on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The remotre control offers good stability, the tho side fans keeps smooth fly to the aircraft. The helicopter has internal battery for recharge using the USB computer port.Cons:You must buy SIX BATTERIES to the remote control, and the time of fly is just 6 or 8... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamPa on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great price/quality. The building quality is almost perfect. Mine juts had the rear helix a bit twisted, but it's not a problem to do it fly. Anywat it comes with a replacement that was perfect. Its design is very nice. The chasis is build with alluminium, not plastic. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysekerbaharat on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap Very Durable Good looking Very stable in the air USB rechargable Also you can charge from joystickCons:Joystick buttons litle bit of loose. Espacially x-axis. Not so fast when going forwardOtherThoughts:I also own a pair of other helis brand of piccoz. This is far mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjvandyk on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:entertains you, good quality, reasonably priced entertainment fun for a while, excellent for a gift to a child who is of course 5 years, is good to bring spare partsCons:The shipment arrived in very battered box but does not affect the product quality control p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFicherNet on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very nice helicopter. Easy to use and it works very well. It's stable and the price is incredible. Survived some high crashes without breaking.Cons:A small part of the helicopter came broked, but it comes with a replacement part and the issue was solved. Battery life isn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvar360 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Easy to leran how to fly it - Can take a few crashes without breaking - Comes with spare parts you will certainly need - Very cheap for what it does - USB charging is a lot better than charging on the remoteCons:- Only 5 minutes of flying per charge - Dont try to fly out... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections