DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone/Ipod Touch/Ipad Controlled Rechargeable 3-CH R/C I-Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRemonOwnz on 12/07/2013

This helicopter is good. i currently tested it out on a iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPad mini 1th, iPhone 4, All devices worked fine and it was all the same. Its made of a good quality so a crash doesn't really matter it will just easily survive It doesn't work outside because its so low weight. So if a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubBA0 on 10/30/2013

Great toy. Works even better than another one i bought here with a seperate remote. It's slightly bigger than my other one and is better to control. The signal from the controller is also very strong. You can't fly with this chopper and the other one i have. Shipped quickly. None. great price. no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmena on 09/04/2013

Cheap and funny. In general it's a very good toy for a big children. The general aspect it's very good. It's nice to look and good general apparience. The apps to control it it's very easy to found and download. The connection is very easy and faster. The control it's very difficult. The battery... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYgorPortugal on 04/10/2013

Easy to handle, very good!, Until the scope is balanced.I found it interesting a red light that illuminates when turned on, and when charging, also has a red light that illuminates when the load in this data cable, I found interesting and innovative,I hope that is useful to my opinion for future... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections