DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Gym Arm Band Case for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Black + Orange
  • 5 star 10 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPxtl1 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a snug fit and perfectly exposes the holes for my Samsung Focus phone. Easily resizable and comfortable, with multiple slots to tighten so it should work on skinny arms as well as my flabby biceps. The stretchy fabric seems to accommodate my phone even though it is... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykristofvt on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very cheap product that is much more expensive when you buy a real brand in stores. However, it does what it needs to do: it keeps your phone around your arm while e.g. running. The S2 fits perfectly and the little opening for earphones is also located correctly. Soft... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya1wonder on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Item is light weight, phone's touch screen is very responsive while in arm band case, arm band is very adjustable and fits both my arm and my husband arms size, there is a workable slot for head phones, band seems to stay in place when working out, fits my Samsu... Read more

as item came, you can see that it was bent item with phone Samsung Galaxy S
    0 0
  • posted bysandrius_p on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to strap on. the phone fits right in without any trouble. You can use the phone while it's in the arm band (touch screen works while the plastic is over it. Cons:The foam stretches far so you can easily fit your phone in, but it wouldn't always return to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTehChesha on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was very surprised when I saw how good iz quality bild. Didn't expect that good. Perfectly fitting for my Samsung Galaxy S II, I can use my phone when he is inside, headphones fits in right. Velcro band allows right fitt for your arm. Cons:None, this product is great! B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinDS on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very practical for working out, if you want to listen to music - Has got a small pocket for locker key - Feels very durable - Touch screen works when phone is inside holder - Also fits credit card, or similar Cons:- A bit difficult to use phone when its in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd3vd3m on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's an armband case with a Velcro strap and the phone fits inside, that's pretty much it. Cons:Due to the construction it offers resistance to the finger when trying to use the phone's touchscreen, something you have to get used to. the hole for the audio jack is sligh... Read more

strapped to the arm
    0 0
  • posted bysvandenpoll1979 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks nice and it fits comfortable round your wrist. It's made form nice and soft material. I have not tried, but I think a little rain won't do any harm to your phone when it's inside. Cons:Maybe the velcro (klitterband) will wear out when you are using for ages. Fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmitaim on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality. Very useful for working out, for jogging and I even use it when I work and I don't want to disturb my coworkers . Fits great for samsung galaxy s2. Allows control of the touch screen through the plastic cover. Cons:When you type it is hard to pre... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytruespiderman on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fits my S2 perfectly, even with a protective slim case installed - Feels sterdy - Can operate screen through the plastic - There are holes to access the head phone jack - Perfect for biking or jogging - Easy to put on Cons:The arm band may not be long enough f... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections