DX » Community » Reviews » 61-Key Bluetooth V2.0 Wireless Keyboard w/ PU Leather Case for BlackBerry Playbook - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTOMcar on 12/10/2013

Muy bueno el teclado con estuche. Muy satisfecho con la compra realizada. Sirve para cualquier tablet de 7``. La calidad del plástico es bueno, nada trucho. Era uno de los puntos a los que le tenía medio, pero nada que ver. Hace varios meses la tengo y la verdad que se ha bancado varios usos. La calidad del cuero es bueno, nada muy trucho.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisb360 on 06/22/2013

very hard wearing, has stopped me breaking my playbook a few times, also is able to take abuse from leaving at the bottom of a bag on the daily commute to work. battery life is really good. will easily last days of serious typing. fitting is a little loose and camera on the back is not 100% lined up all the time. keys on the keypad are weird to use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilia777 on 06/17/2013

Looks good and feels nice to the touch. Useful if you need to take notes during meetings or lectures. Much cheaper then anything similar sold in Canada or US. Good battery life and pretty easy setup. Probably more useful for a student or someone who types a lot but don't want to lug a full size laptop everywhere. As a casual user I tend to leave it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreCosta74 on 06/06/2013

The sintetic lether looks very well and the general aspect is good. There is a little pad with the same fabric to put the tablet on 45 degrees position. There is just one position for the pad. The keyboard is too little and make the things harder too regular typewriter. In my case, I'll need some time to get used if. Otherwise, the keyboard doesn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMATORsro on 03/22/2013

easy to use, good looking, functional, quality material and labour/machinery proccessing, keypads nice to touch - made of soft silicone too small on/off switch, small hole for the camera so if not exactly positioned can make black shadow on the picture taken increase diameter of the camera hole would be good, material could be a bit thinner and weight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariomiguelneto on 03/04/2013

Protege o tablet Playbook com muita segurança. O uso do teclado deixa o produto com uma qualidade ainda maior até substituindo o notebook. Você pode usar o teclado em outros dispositivos como o ps3 e até em celular android. a qualidade do produto, com o tempo o aparelho como a se desgrudar. O tablet não fica muito centrado fica ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOdin62 on 02/07/2013

The price can't be beat. Keyboard works well and is substantial quality. It's very easy to install the playbook in the sleeve. It's very easy to set-up and pair with the playbook. Spill-proof: I have already spilled liquid on the keyboard and it still works fine. Keyboard sometimes won't register a keystroke or registers 2 strokes, which is a minor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomarcito on 12/14/2012

Excellent product the PU leather is fantastic and the keyboard is quite perfect for writing, it's very fast. It looks fabulous, and to be honest is more than I expected,but I'm really happy. The only problem was that the package was bended,but product was in perfect conditions. I received my order in less than 10 days I highly recommend the product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalun13 on 12/12/2012

The quality is very excellent. The size is perfect to my BB. The keyboard is very confortable and the keys have a nice size. The PU leather case looks very good. anything. The product is fantastic. the time to arrived to my home was too late. the only problem was the time. Takes 2 months to arrived my home. If you have a BB, dont think 2 times. Is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrowndaddy2002 on 08/22/2012

nice case and keyboard is quite handy. turns your tablet into a laptop, all its missing is a mouse. bought one for myself and going to buy another one for my wife the keys are a bit small (but what else would you expect?) and the case needs some kind of enclosure to it. I am just going to get some industrial velcro and use that to close it up. when ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections