DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Swivel Mount Mini Holder w/ Suction Cup for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrichyg on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install, good suction mechanism, flexible design can adapt to a range of phone sizes Cons:My holder broke at the connection the ball joint when I was unfolding the device on the dashboard. Only force acting against it was the friction of the ball joint. This is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympt21986 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Extremely easy to install, plus if you don't have a very smooth surface it comes with a small support which you can superglue/screw to any surface you want. With its adjustable support its fits pretty much any iphone-sized phone, even with cases, mine has an extra 0.3 cm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzillion on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very solid material, and a very solid construction. Cons:None i can think of about the product itself, price could be a little bit high for DX standards. OtherThoughts:I've had these car window mounts before, and usually they fall of the window whenever you pa... Read more

0 1
  • posted byzeocrow on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great gadget! Easy to use and very useful specially if you need to use your cellphone's gps. It's very discret so it won't look rough. You can also fold it so you can take it anywhere, very portable! Cons:The thin part between the phone holder and the pacifier seems to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanilor on 11/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Suction holds well small and compact additional base plate for mounting to non glass surface US patented product as stated on bottom! Cons:Spring a bit too tight Spring tightener should make into release catch OtherThoughts:Need to losen the spring a bit for eas... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections