DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive/Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Ball-Point Pen - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPA0SPP on 06/14/2013

Good quality. Feels good. Works fine on my tablet and now I can easyly type messages. Was a problem with my thick fingers... Also very useful to write with it and use on a cellphone. When you use it is is better that you let the clip make contact with your hand. It is connected to the metal ring near the soft ball (measured) so the screen sees the capactity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterNeves on 11/13/2012

You have two sides pen to write;   one side with a rubber tip, the side stylus that works on capacitive screens;   one end and the other with black ink to write on paper, and a plastic tip for resistive screens (Which have not tested because I do not have any product that uses resistive screen). Becomes more precise contact with the screen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKumabjorn on 09/30/2012

Does what it is supposed to, you can use it on different surfaces. Maybe a tad light, make it in a little more heavy material and it will fit in the hand better. I haven't figured out if you can replace the ball point pen insert. If not it is probably smart to buy more than one, just to have in reserve when the ink runs out. Arrived promptly, together ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections