DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive/Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Ball-Point Pen - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPA0SPP on 06/14/2013

Good quality. Feels good. Works fine on my tablet and now I can easyly type messages. Was a problem with my thick fingers... Also very useful to write with it and use on a cellphone. When you use it is is better that you let the clip make contact with your hand. It is connected to the metal ring near ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeterNeves on 11/13/2012

You have two sides pen to write;   one side with a rubber tip, the side stylus that works on capacitive screens;   one end and the other with black ink to write on paper, and a plastic tip for resistive screens (Which have not tested because I do not have any product that uses resistive screen)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKumabjorn on 09/30/2012

Does what it is supposed to, you can use it on different surfaces. Maybe a tad light, make it in a little more heavy material and it will fit in the hand better. I haven't figured out if you can replace the ball point pen insert. If not it is probably smart to buy more than one, just to have in reserve ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections