DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive/Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Ball-Point Pen - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicu_gavrila on 01/31/2013

Very good pen. I tested it with a Samsung Galaxy P1000 (Samsung Galaxy Tab, first version), Samsung Galaxy Gio phone and the capacitive pen works without any problem. I tested the resistive pen with an OpenMoko Freerunner device and it works well, no scratches left on display. Also the real pen is ok and you can change the tip. No cons found. I received ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymardukmago on 12/18/2012

Very usefull, cheap and elegant. This is the second I am buying here, because I love it. Good quality for the price you pay for it. The pen is good and you can change the replacement ink easily. The size is very suitable for carrying in the pocket. A color models are very fast painting scratches with use. I find no other cons. Plated model is the best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDY2Kim on 06/28/2012

Its cheaper then other stylus. The build quality overall is sturdy. It has a pen just in case you need to write something. Having the resistive and capacitive on one pen is very convenient when carrying around. Easy to carry around. Its the same size as a ordinary pen The capacitive side could have been smaller to click easier on smaller things on the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections