DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Stick-on Hard Screen Protector Cover for Nikon D3100
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by EddieMW on 03/28/2013

Pros: very good quality very easy to use is a great way to keep your screen safe it looks really cool and strong fit precisely on my camera's screen keel the dust away Cons: you have to be really carefull when you put it on your camera. maybe a liitle dark OtherThoughts: I buy this with the idea of a little plastic screen in front of my camera... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by NypnN on 12/13/2012

Pros: The protective screen is thick, and flexible, absorbs impacts and seems to be very resistant. Easy to install and it is really discrete. Much more resistant than film protectors. Very unobtrusive. The protective glass doesn't touch the LCD screen, avoiding the impact transference. Cons: The double sided tape wasn't perfectly aligned, leav... Read more

1 0
  • posted by AquaPlanning on 06/05/2012

Pros: Fits very well, most people cannot even see that I have fitted a protector. Cons: None, really. OtherThoughts: Aligning this item is critical, a good idea is to tape one edge so you can fold the cover over, remove the protective tape and simply fit the cover over onto the right location. If you try to wiggle it into place without a guide... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections