DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Snap-on Hard Screen Protector Cover for Canon 600D
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidbtf on 11/25/2013

It fits perfectly and does not bother to use the screen. The material is very durable. With the ever present and frequently using the camera display, has not scratched at all. It is a very good choice at a reduced price to protect the screen. When the display is closed, it folds to hide the sensitive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTTFlavio on 01/13/2013

Excelent protection and very well built. Fits perfect on T4i screen. Probably I'll never need to change this protector during the camera life time. None, but the thick could be a little annoying. Could be thinner, the thick of the screen protector turn it impossible to close normally. This is not a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperezbozo on 09/21/2012

It is perfect to protect the screen of the camera rays and dirt, perfect fits to the frame and the glue that brings built is of very good quality In the case of the Canon T3i presents problems when closing the screen because the thickness of the LCD increases. The adhesive is strong, does not give the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymixbmixb on 09/11/2011

Easy to apply. Good transparency. Easy to erase grease stains. On mine 600D has approached ideally. Logo FOTGA in the bottom of the screen is absolutely unnecessary. Moreover, it not so beautifully appears through on an overlay cut. On screen inside was two stains of any dust, but the brush possible ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections