DX » Community » Reviews » USB Foldable Laptop Cooling Pad (Random Color)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 05/11/2011

It does stop my laptop runjning too hot Works with a 17 laptop Reasonably sturdy build quaility Quiet in use Metal case folds out if required Fans can easily be replaced if needed. Sharp edges on cases No USB hub or pass through port Crude design and construction My large and ancient Asus A7U laptop always runs hot and so I needed something to cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhukumongdu on 08/29/2008

Its very light weight, easy to carry around. two fans makes a great cooler for my laptop. This works better than the other item (forget the SKU number). but small one that says "SUPER COOL" on it. The material seems a bit flimsy, and fans are little loud, but nothing i can't get used to. also USB cable came with it might be a little short ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytramo on 12/14/2007

I have an athlon in my laptop so generates fair amount of heat , so this is a real piece of mind to have it underneath.can fold this one and use it in the bed,couch etc. You can actually feel the draught when you're typing on top its great It was the most expensive one (in dealextreme terms) but well worth it bit noisy but ya'd expect that fantastic ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections