DX » Community » Reviews » USB Female to Male Charging/Data OTG Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 (5CM)
  • 5 star 81 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cheap an reliable
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMNippey on 08/19/2014

Pros: I use it for 2,5 years now and it is still the same quality as the original Samsung adaptor. It also fits for mobile phones with an aluminium bumper frame as it can be found on DX. Sucessfully tested with SD Card Reader, USB Stick and Optical USB Mouse. Read more

Impression:Cheap an reliable;

0 0
  • posted byelnino_slo on 06/26/2014

Works as expected. You can plug USB keyboard, mouse or external disk. Build quality is good and the price is low. Micro USB could be a little bit shorter. When you plug it in device your not sure if you plugged it in enough. Maybe other USB cables on DealExtreme don't have this problem. I would also suggest to buy more compact item instead of this one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazakovasm on 06/18/2014

Does its work for an unbeatable price. Object seems really though. The plug stays firmly in the socket of the car, so does the usb-plug into this adapter. Ledlight is helpfull in identifying if the voltage is sufficient I have not been able to find a single problem with this product, just need a new way to light my smokes now nothing wrong with it. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJSneller on 06/10/2014

I've bought this OTG cable to use with a Suunto Movestick on my Galaxy S2, so i can read out my ANT+ sensors on my bike while riding. It's a really nice and small cable with a descent connecter. Because of the 90 degree connector, it even fits in my phonebag while riding, without the risk of breaking the cable because of 'folds'. Simply works very well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxburian on 06/02/2014

Works great with my Galaxy Note 2, but it should work with all android devices. Im usiung it to connect flash disc with extra movies and music to my phone, when Im on the go. The cable is small and right angle, solid build. For me is the lenght of the cable ideal, not short, not long. none, works great, I have no problem with the cable. Very easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlpic on 04/13/2014

Working perfectly with Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7. Love the right angle. The cable is very short but flexible. Cheap on the wallet, does not feel cheap at all. None. The micro USB connector is long enough to plug it into my Galaxy Note 2 despite an Otterbox case. I bought it mainly to plug USB flash drives. And then I realized I could plug ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bys0ng0handa on 04/08/2014

- Excellent quality, for both connectors and the cable itself. - The cable is long enough but you won't feel it's too long. - Connectors fit perfectly, both the male microUSB in the devices and the female USB in the peripherals. Just one, the male conector (microUSB) is about 3-mm longer than any other microUSB connector I have seen. Not really an Issue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowas on 03/26/2014

I tested with Samsung S2 plus, Huawei P6 no problems (tried watching a movie from usb flash drive, it worked !). Just plug and play simple as that. Usb connector is not loose. Micro usb is a bit longer so you can plug without taking your silicone protection. Doesn't work with any of LG mobiles. Not with LG L9 P760 and not even with LG NEXUS 5 It's a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxWhite2000 on 03/24/2014

It does exactly what it should do! You can plug a wide variety of USB devices like USB flash drives, some HDD drives (old ones), printers, fans or even mouse and keyboard! Or all together if you have USB hub :) none If you have a phone with OTG and MicroUSB (not only SGS II) and you wanna copy files from/to USB drive to/from the phone or plug another ... Read more

General view USB connector connected to flash drive
    0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 03/20/2014

-Works perfectly on my LG Nexus 5. This cable states it is for a Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2, but it is a generic OTG cable that will work on any Android Smartphone that supports OTG. -nice angled connector makes of a cleaner look when plugged into your device. -Overall good build quality, connectors and cable itself feel sturdy to hold. -The male and of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections