DX » Community » Reviews » USB Female to Male Charging/Data OTG Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 (5CM)
Customer’s impression:
Muito bom! Nice Quality Very good. working Just a normal cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarlusaol on 12/16/2014

Produto e entrega OK Read more

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byClau3 on 12/08/2014

Good afternoon, buy your product and wanted to thank you because I came without any problem. Thank you very much. Read more

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted bykuhlmann on 12/08/2014

*works perfect with my tablet my android note and my phone nice built-qulity - cant't go wrong with this item - i would definitely order this again Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,best android otg;

0 0 0

• posted byGalaxyNoteII on 11/26/2014

Pros: permite conectar cualquier dispositivo a nuestro smarth phone La calidad del cable es buena Cons: Es muy corto el cable , lo cual puede ocasionar problemas al utilizarlo con el device El conecto macho que va en la entrada del celular, es corta Read more

Impression:Trabaja, es accesible al precio;

0 0 0

• posted byDaniloQueiroga on 11/18/2014

Pros: I can use mouse and keyboard on my phone or tablet. I also put a usb hub and use other devices while being able to transform a mobile phone with hdmi on a workstation! The possibilities are many! Cons: The cable could be a little bigger Read more

Impression:Muito bom!,Cheap an reliable,Just a normal cable;

0 0 0

• posted byduronko on 11/14/2014

Pros: It is working and doing what it should do. I was testing it with nexus 5 and usb mouse usb keyboard and a usb flash disk was conected ok. The quality of cable looks good. Cons: The micro usb connector is too long, so piece of it is sticking out from the phone (this can be ok if you have a big case ... Read more

Impression:working;

0 0 0

• posted byazirinsr on 09/03/2014

Pros: - It's a cable...and it's working fine. - Feel sturdy enough for repeated usage. Cons: - The micro usb male lead is a little bit long. - Wish it has opposite 90 deg angle model, so that the cable would be pointing down and not up. Read more

My review

Impression:Just a normal cable;

0 0 0

• posted byMNippey on 08/19/2014

Pros: I use it for 2,5 years now and it is still the same quality as the original Samsung adaptor. It also fits for mobile phones with an aluminium bumper frame as it can be found on DX. Sucessfully tested with SD Card Reader, USB Stick and Optical USB Mouse. Read more

Impression:Cheap an reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byelnino_slo on 06/26/2014

Works as expected. You can plug USB keyboard, mouse or external disk. Build quality is good and the price is low. Micro USB could be a little bit shorter. When you plug it in device your not sure if you plugged it in enough. Maybe other USB cables on DealExtreme don't have this problem. I would also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazakovasm on 06/18/2014

Does its work for an unbeatable price. Object seems really though. The plug stays firmly in the socket of the car, so does the usb-plug into this adapter. Ledlight is helpfull in identifying if the voltage is sufficient I have not been able to find a single problem with this product, just need a new ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections