DX » Community » Reviews » USB Female to Male Charging/Data OTG Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 (5CM)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Good value handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9758420 on 12/12/2015

very good

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrenatodef on 12/08/2015

pros: otimo adaptador, resistente cons: nenhum consideração final:é um adaptador resistente, fácil de usar e foi bem usado, pois consigo abrir ou guardar arquivos no pendrive com o celular ou tablet, sem precisar ter um computador por perto.

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bySjaakth on 12/01/2015

prose. cheape. nonce. whil not always connect white every dives.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byFauskin on 10/19/2015

Pros: Well, it's a good OTG cable, that works as expected. Really not much to say about it, other than I am satisfied with this buy. Cons: There is really no cons. Bottomline: If you can find use for it, buy it!

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bykrustyclown on 10/12/2015

Good quality cable, works as expected. The Right-Angle connector is very handy & allows the phone to sit better in the phone holder I'm using (compared to a straight cable)

0 0 0

• posted byMuh157 on 09/23/2015

I bought these and they shipped in 7 days. They worked. But within a day they broke. I was being pretty gentle with it and it still broke. These is my second cable I'm buying from DX. Sadly they break. I honestly don't think it's my fault. But whatever they were cheap I hope yours don't break.

Impression:Worked ,broke;

0 0 0

• posted bymonchito7 on 08/25/2015

You get what you pay for. It does the job.

0 0 0

• posted bytkolsa on 08/20/2015

Pros:​ ​​ ​​For everyday use, very nice option. Price is reasonable for a cheap option on the market. Quality is reasonably good - what can you expect for this price. ​Cons:​ ​​ ​​Could do with some minor quality improvements. However it may lead to too high a price I guess. Other thoughts: so I... Read more

USB OTG cable

0 0 0

• posted byblecha1 on 08/19/2015

very nice price and performance is verry good

0 0 0

• posted byAnthorex on 08/13/2015

This OTG cable is used for using it with a cell phone to conect your usb periperals to. Pros cheap, easy to use. Simple, no guide needed. Plug and play Cons Nothing realy, the cable needs to be handled well, it is easy to crease.

Impression:good,nice,goog;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere