DX » Community » Reviews » USB Female to Male Charging/Data OTG Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 (5CM)
Customer’s impression:
Muito bom! Nice Quality Very good. working no está mal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyanBentes on 01/28/2015

It's something that once you have, you can never live without anymore.

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexNV1984 on 01/27/2015

Отлично подошел к моему планшету ImPad 3113

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byswarthx on 01/12/2015

I bougth to use the OTG usb port of my nexus 7 2nd gen table, and this cable fits perfectly. I like the 90 degree option because it does not force the usb port of the tablet. I have managed to plug a flashdrive, mouse and keyboard and even an usb hub with it

0 0 0

• posted by8866334 on 01/09/2015

Pros: It is really cheap and it works as expected Cons: It took almost a month and a half to arrive Nothing else to add

0 0 0

• posted byskyleth on 12/31/2014

it's a standard usb otg cable. i used it with my galaxy nexus and it worked ok, except with a sd adapter. pros: expandable memory and usb capabilities cons: a bit difficult to insert and remove

Impression:no está mal;

0 0 0

• posted byavi.prz on 12/27/2014

work for me with disk on key and mouse or keyboard or wireless keyboard and mouse. external HDD does not work for me

0 0 0

• posted bymarlusaol on 12/16/2014

Produto e entrega OK

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byClau3 on 12/08/2014

Good afternoon, buy your product and wanted to thank you because I came without any problem. Thank you very much.

0 0 0

• posted bykuhlmann on 12/08/2014

*works perfect with my tablet my android note and my phone nice built-qulity - cant't go wrong with this item - i would definitely order this again

Impression:Nice Quality ,best android otg;

0 0 0

• posted byGalaxyNoteII on 11/26/2014

Pros: permite conectar cualquier dispositivo a nuestro smarth phone La calidad del cable es buena Cons: Es muy corto el cable , lo cual puede ocasionar problemas al utilizarlo con el device El conecto macho que va en la entrada del celular, es corta

Impression:Trabaja, es accesible al precio;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections