DX » Community » Reviews » USB Female to Male Charging/Data OTG Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 (5CM)
  • 5 star 63 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelnino_slo on 06/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as expected. You can plug USB keyboard, mouse or external disk. Build quality is good and the price is low. Cons:Micro USB could be a little bit shorter. When you plug it in device your not sure if you plugged it in enough. Maybe other USB cables on DealEx... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazakovasm on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does its work for an unbeatable price. Object seems really though. The plug stays firmly in the socket of the car, so does the usb-plug into this adapter. Ledlight is helpfull in identifying if the voltage is sufficient Cons:I have not been able to find a sing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJSneller on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've bought this OTG cable to use with a Suunto Movestick on my Galaxy S2, so i can read out my ANT+ sensors on my bike while riding. It's a really nice and small cable with a descent connecter. Because of the 90 degree connector, it even fits in my phonebag w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlpic on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Working perfectly with Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7. Love the right angle. The cable is very short but flexible. Cheap on the wallet, does not feel cheap at all. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:The micro USB connector is long enough to plug it into my Galaxy Note 2 despi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxWhite2000 on 03/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does exactly what it should do! You can plug a wide variety of USB devices like USB flash drives, some HDD drives (old ones), printers, fans or even mouse and keyboard! Or all together if you have USB hub :) Cons:none OtherThoughts:If you have a phone with OTG and Mi... Read more

General view USB connector connected to flash drive
    0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 03/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works perfectly on my LG Nexus 5. This cable states it is for a Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2, but it is a generic OTG cable that will work on any Android Smartphone that supports OTG. -nice angled connector makes of a cleaner look when plugged into your device. -O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byds2chan on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Right angle micro USB header. I chose this because I didn't want my USB devices sticking straight out of my phone. Very useful for any Android device with a micro USB port (which is probably all of them now). Good quality. I tried this with a USB Logitech controller and a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Right angle microusb header. Very useful on tablets with microusb port on the bottom, and phones with the microusb on the side (with this designs a straight microusb port on a otg adapter sticks out). Good quality of both USB port and micro usb plug. Cons:None... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfchira on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, inexpensive, flexible cord, good plugs. Plug and play. I like the 90 degree plug it saves wear & tear on the connectors. Cons:None OtherThoughts:It's small and it's really easy to carry with you all the time. I've tried to read a memory stick, an SD... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like a charm. for use with usb storage and even to put a mouse into your smartphone or tablet. alredy used with samsung, sony and motorola no problem with any of them. its little good to carry in your pocket and less space to trouble you when conected to a device.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections