Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoswecium on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You just insert the SIM card in the laptop SIM tray and there you go, the module automatically detects all of the settings, you have to push just CONNECT in the network connections list and you are connected to the internet. It shows that has a GPS receiver to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoswecium on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You just insert the SIM card in the laptop SIM tray and there you go, the module automatically detects all of the settings, you have to push just CONNECT in the network connections list and you are connected to the internet. Cons:It's very hard to find the rig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarestad on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- More stable connection than Gobi 2000. Doesn't disconnect and stay offline for several minutes when just losing the signal for a couple of seconds. - Cheap. - Easy to install and replace. - Drivers built in to the Linux kernel. Cons:- A bit tricky in Windows... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntiGerme on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works perfectly. I bought one to replace my Gobi2000 HP Elitebook 2730p. Works well on Windows, just download the driver. In linux it works without any intervention. Cons:There is no driver direct from the manufacturer, you must use some OEM. The only OEM d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymojojomaster on 11/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great buy, for the price and usefulness. It's a genuine Ericsson part, a well-built and quality product. The signal is stable and strong. Works 100% in Brazil with the Claro APN. Works on newer Thinkpad models as well. Cons:I got it for a Thinkpad T410 replacement, and th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byoracle05 on 09/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great quality, easy to install and easy to get it to work in Windows 7 via the original drivers from Lenovo in my X201. Seems original and comes with even the IMEI sticker. Saved me hundreds of dollars and now, my machine is free from dongles and looking for wir... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections