DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Detachable Bike Bicycle Rest Handlebar
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGGG9888 on 05/12/2014

Good aluminum constuction, arrives for me just in a plastic folder without instructions and without user's manual, and for me it is not a problem. It is not a lighter aerobar in the world, but for this price what are you want.... In my opinion, the product is a very good quality constructed, just need more plastic/rubber pieces to easy install it properly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivatm74 on 01/17/2014

I compared the price of the product in several stores. On this site at a much lower price compared to the shops I visited! Excellent product! Easy to assembly! I put it on my handlebar easily and at speed. I strongly recommend buying it here and not think twice! Very simple assembly. The facility is convenient to use and helps extended riding. Suitable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypieri on 10/09/2013

As shown in photos and delivers what it promises. good materials and adjustment possibilities... good confort pads, and adjustments of the confort pads also! a bit eavy, but for this price, i should not consider this to be a cons, and excess could be cutted off... I am using it in my bike and competing with it. until now never disapointed me!!!!! i ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySlabev on 02/13/2013

I'm a profesional bike driver and I'm fanatic of driving long distances. The product quality of the product suprize me. The pads for the elbols are made of very soft material and they can be separated from the main frame to be wash. There shold be ruber parts for better adjusting on the fork of the bicycle. The Simular product i my coutry ( Macedonia ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGrask on 10/12/2012

GReat price for value! They are sturdy, easy to mount on a road bike with diameter of 31.8mm. The padding is better than expected and comparable to more expensive brands. Easy to adjust as well. I haven't found any while using them every week for 3 months. I haven't used them in rain that much. Little smelly when just out of the package but it wears ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycecubillos on 10/08/2012

Bought them for making my road bike ready for triathlon distances. They do the work perfecty, adjust just great to my handlebar and they have a lot of adjustments (length of the bars, angle of the resting coushions, etc) They are not flat. The end part of the bars points upwards, resting aerodinamics. This bars are great, even if you don't consider ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bywangyi14 on 08/13/2012

1 This aero bar can fit most road bikes, it fits not only the 2.2cm to 2.6cm mtb handle bar with the provided aluminium inserts, but also the 3.1cm roadie handle bar. As seen in the photo, the diameter itself is around 3.3cm, I have to put a rubber insert to put it on my handle bar. My bike is a Jamis venture sport. 2 This aero bar can do some minor ... Read more

the diameter installed on a Jamis venture sport road bike diameter
    6 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections