Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaviosantos on 01/28/2015

Pros: it's very well manufactured and worked perfectly in my petrol lighters. Has a very good price too. Cons: None

Impression:good,Genuine,Original;

0 0 0

• posted byWoodstock93 on 12/31/2014

Cheap n' good quality

Impression:Very helpful;

0 0 0

• posted byalex17s on 12/03/2014

good product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byswarley66 on 11/01/2014

Pros: this wick seems to be good quality, there is no reason to doubt that it isnt. The packaging was good, it comes with instructions on how to use. Cons: none so far Bottom Line: a good wick for zippo lighters.

Impression:Genuine;

0 0 0

• posted bydarktrooper on 06/23/2014

It works, it seems to be genuine, it's much cheaper than retail. None, really. Installation is tricky, but that's how a Zippo works, nothing to do with the product. It has all the marks of a genuine wick, it looks like a genuine wick, it functions liek a genuine wick, if it is not a genuine wick,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byproflenio on 03/18/2014

I really liked this iten. The product corresponds exactly to the specifications shown on the site. Payment delivery were 50 days accrued, and arrived in perfect condition. I've done other purchases through this site and never had problems, sometimes it takes a while to arrive, already happened to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybersoz on 01/26/2014

It's cheap Gets the job done Not hard to place It's not genuine. (In my opinion) It goes black from carbon way quicker than the one that comes with the genuine zippo. You have to pull and trim it more often then a genuine one since it doesn't light after a while, even though there is fluid in the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAravzil on 12/15/2013

These are genuine Zippo brand wicks. No doubt about this. They come in the original packaging and these are not counterfeits I can assure you as I bought many of these through the years. None, they last forever. The price is low so buy a bunch of these. Also don't forget that a wick is meant to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedivaldog4 on 12/10/2013

Aparenta ser genuíno, é leve, estiloso e tem um encaixe perfeito nas mãos. A embalagem é muito boa e o certificado é interessante. A pintura também me aparentou ser muito resistente, além do pavio ser de bom feitio e a estrutura de acendimento ser bem O interior... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxvackz on 12/12/2012

- Genuine Zippo Wick - Good Quality - Cheap price (These costs about 3€ in Finland!!) - Fits all Zippo Windproof Lightes - Free Shipping (I love DealExtreme) - Expensive compared to "non-genuine" ones. Still cheaper than in most EU countries. - No other cons. It's a wick for your if you... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections