• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex17s on 12/03/2014

good product Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydarktrooper on 06/23/2014

It works, it seems to be genuine, it's much cheaper than retail. None, really. Installation is tricky, but that's how a Zippo works, nothing to do with the product. It has all the marks of a genuine wick, it looks like a genuine wick, it functions liek a genuine wick, if it is not a genuine wick, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byproflenio on 03/18/2014

I really liked this iten. The product corresponds exactly to the specifications shown on the site. Payment delivery were 50 days accrued, and arrived in perfect condition. I've done other purchases through this site and never had problems, sometimes it takes a while to arrive, already happened to some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybersoz on 01/26/2014

It's cheap Gets the job done Not hard to place It's not genuine. (In my opinion) It goes black from carbon way quicker than the one that comes with the genuine zippo. You have to pull and trim it more often then a genuine one since it doesn't light after a while, even though there is fluid in the lighter.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAravzil on 12/15/2013

These are genuine Zippo brand wicks. No doubt about this. They come in the original packaging and these are not counterfeits I can assure you as I bought many of these through the years. None, they last forever. The price is low so buy a bunch of these. Also don't forget that a wick is meant to be used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedivaldog4 on 12/10/2013

Aparenta ser genuíno, é leve, estiloso e tem um encaixe perfeito nas mãos. A embalagem é muito boa e o certificado é interessante. A pintura também me aparentou ser muito resistente, além do pavio ser de bom feitio e a estrutura de acendimento ser bem rígido. O ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxvackz on 12/12/2012

- Genuine Zippo Wick - Good Quality - Cheap price (These costs about 3€ in Finland!!) - Fits all Zippo Windproof Lightes - Free Shipping (I love DealExtreme) - Expensive compared to "non-genuine" ones. Still cheaper than in most EU countries. - No other cons. It's a wick for your lighter if ... Read more

0 0 0

• ok
    posted byKathya on 12/05/2012

they arrived I was waiting one month to learn that there was one, of products.I had to swap 2 and cancel 1. The communication is very time consuming and confusing, disliked this transaction. Check the history and understand. I was waiting one month to learn that there was one, of products.I had to swap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySegFoo on 10/11/2012

- It seems to be genuine. - Cheap. - Awesome quality. - Comes in a handy small package, so it can easily be carried or stocked. - Fits nicely in a zippo or even on zippo copies. - Easy to be replaced. - I think they are a little shorter than the initial wick on a new zippo. They should come in more quantity.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroi258 on 10/12/2011

*Wicks last quite a long time. *Flints work great. Exact same size as genuine Zippo flints. *Comes with 8 Flints which is more than enough. * Wick not as good as genuine Zippo. Burn faster but hotter. * Not sure flints lastas long as the genuine zippo's but you get 8. * Bit of a pain to get out and store ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections