DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Flash Drive Voice Recorder (4GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevandroml on 02/27/2013

This works well. Its shape resembles a pen drive and can record conversations without the person noticing. The memory is enough to record my classes, but must sit in front. The files do not take up much space. Isto funciona bem. Sua forma se assemelha a um pen drive e pode gravar conversas sem a pessoa perceber. A memória é suficiente para ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bywasia on 12/06/2012

- small size, compact - discreet - relatively high capacity - good quality recordings The battery capacity is good enough for 2 hours lecture. Nothing really. Maybe the fact that sampling rate is only 16kHz. This is enough for voice recording but in case one would like to have higher quality recording I'd like to see some option (maybe via some kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDuck279 on 11/09/2012

This product is a saver. I use it to record lectures. I started by asking my professor to hang it on his neck, then it was put on the table. Still records great and very easy to use. I keep the files on my computer for further listening and remarks. Small size Light weight Easy to use The sound files are pretty small, so it can also be used as a DiskOnKey ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBragaD on 10/18/2012

- Very simple, there is only one switch to turn it on and off, and that's all; - Recording range is pretty good, in my case I use it to record my classes at college, and as long as I sit in the front rows I can capture very clearly what the professor says, but that is in a big classroom with a few other people talking in the back, so i guess that is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhyroIS on 10/13/2012

The simplicity of this device ! You have one button, ON or OFF. I don't check the max recording length for a single charge but I have already recorded more than 10 hours and this little device still working so... yea, the battery rocks! One tiny con. I would prefer to remove the "DISK RECORDER" from the side of this recorder. Sound quality ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byarthurcampos on 09/22/2012

It is WAY too easy to use, I mean, you just flip a switch on and it starts recording, then you flip the switch off and it automatically creates a new file with the content it heard. The created files are very small, also. Duuude, this thing is too damn expensive! And other than that, the recording quality is not as good as I thought it would be. I understand ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikolaprida on 09/19/2012

-Cheap -Easy to use - Wav format, read by almost any computer program -good quality -Great! Maybe something different to use the mic, but is well hide if you want to use it with that purpose. I don`t know any other thing, to record anything is excellent for me. I can use it to interviews for my job! maybe it would be fine to use a different mechanism ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfulstar on 08/31/2012

It works perfectly when I used it 4 o 5 times, for recording and as a usb stick. Good quality recording, Files are eays to export and save. And it's...very discrete as well. . Then, yesterday, while I was using it. It just stop working. It doesn't charge anymore, It just stopped working and now it's dead on my table. Don't know if it's a quality issue ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byteknikito on 08/09/2012

easy to use! you turn it on, record, and then you connect to the pc and listen the file ( you can find it inside two folders) using and player you normally use. you can connect it to a phone (if the phone has android, blackberry os,windows mobile,) and listen what you have recorded. . the plastic seems to be good, the cap adjust firmly. i test battery ... Read more

usb recorder usb recorder2 usb recorder3
    1 0
  • posted bygreatbuy on 06/15/2012

Clear voice recording. Records up to 4 meters. Lasted more than 8hrs recording. Hidden On/Off button, so recording can be done discreetly. Can be used as normal USB stick for data transfer. Reasonable price. Large enough memory for lots of recording before you need to transfer files out of the stick to other drives. Long charging time. Recorded files ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections