DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord Cable with Socket(75CM / DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byACOrtega on 06/10/2013

Cheap and useful. Good cost/benefit, allowing to extend the length of mobile phone charges and other devices. Wire is too cheap, the quality could be better, supporting a higher current. The wire used is too cheap, the quality could be better, even for the price. A longer, good quality wiring, allowing for greater current should be used. The connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymysjkin on 12/12/2012

Unbeatable price. Really thin cable. It does not have a fuse - if you draw too much current, it may overhead.. Think you get what you pay for. Just be careful using it with something that draws power. A 27 cm extention cord is also not much (although that should be no surprise, it was as long as adverticed) It is good for e.g. charging of mobile phones.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 10/09/2012

I ordered 3 packs and got it within 3 weeks. It is a good product, looks normal for 5A, be aware to use it for 5A no more because it comes without fuse and the wires are for low current, otherwise the wires will get heated and maybe melts. I may replace the wires for higher current. The price is a bit high for this product. It comes without internal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeltarp on 01/12/2012

This is a must for anyone who likes to use 12v to charge or power things but needs a bit more ccord to give greater space between the outlet and the device. The cord is well constructed and seems sturdily connected to each end. I have not had any problems with this so far - it seems like a good product that will be well used in our household, with a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections