DX » Community » Reviews » Military Tactical War Game Multi-Purpose Shoulder Bag/Leg Bag - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykushNhitz on 06/04/2014

The 1st thing I noticed is the strong finish of the product, it is quality material and te inside feels real sturdy as well. Zippers are not YKK, but not plastic which is a huge plus to me. Much pocketroom and sufficient velcro padding and clips. Usable as a legpouch but also as a shoulder pouch. I sometimes attach this pouch to my black Assault pack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarksano on 09/23/2013

- Comes with a lot of pockets and socket clips, more than I expected with good zipers - You can ajust it to use in your shoulder or back. Very customizable. - it´s material is durable and the seams is very strongly made - Good price for its category - Some pockets does not have coverage or lock - The adjustment in your leg does not have more options.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterryh on 04/11/2013

Great number of pockets. Sturdy construction. Strong material, good clips, lots of strong velcro enclosures. Plenty of space. Secure closures and clips. Waist and leg strap are both reversible for use on left or right body side Also are removable for use as just a shoulder bag It works exactly as you would expect and the workmanship is top quality. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydariell on 01/10/2013

This leg bag impresses me by its quality and manufacturing strength. Very well designed with many features and settings, multiple compartments and use option. Really this is one of the best products I bought at DX (Pt BR) Esta bolsa de perna me impressiona por sua qualidade e força de fabricação. Muito bem desenhado e com muitos ajustes ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvliopard on 11/05/2012

It comes with many velcro connectors and you can remove some parts. The materials are very good and strong. You can trust your carrying objects are safe. There is a lot of space to put things, as many as you want. There is no cons. It is a wonderful product! This is really useful for people that want to have gadgets in hand without carrying a bagpack.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections