DX » Community » Reviews » Military Tactical War Game Multi-Purpose Shoulder Bag/Leg Bag - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykushNhitz on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The 1st thing I noticed is the strong finish of the product, it is quality material and te inside feels real sturdy as well. Zippers are not YKK, but not plastic which is a huge plus to me. Much pocketroom and sufficient velcro padding and clips. Usable as a legpouch but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterryh on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great number of pockets. Sturdy construction. Strong material, good clips, lots of strong velcro enclosures. Plenty of space. Secure closures and clips. Waist and leg strap are both reversible for use on left or right body side Also are removable for use as ju... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydariell on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This leg bag impresses me by its quality and manufacturing strength. Very well designed with many features and settings, multiple compartments and use option. Really this is one of the best products I bought at DX (Pt BR) Esta bolsa de perna me impressiona por... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvliopard on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with many velcro connectors and you can remove some parts. The materials are very good and strong. You can trust your carrying objects are safe. There is a lot of space to put things, as many as you want. Cons:There is no cons. It is a wonderful produ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections