DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1 Audio Receiver with 3.5mm Female Jack - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymardelden on 07/01/2014

deze bleutoothreceiver is een uitstekende oplossing om op een simpele manier je hifi set uit te breiden. plug hem in op je hifi set (line-in) en maak via bleutooth contact en je kan je muziek van bijvoorbeeld je telefoon of tablet op je hifi set afspelen. er zit een kleine batterij in waarmee je voor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaadolfo on 03/16/2014

Good product quality. Sound quality it's perfect, can't notice is not wired. The battery life is really impressing. Nothing to complain about. It's a must have product if you don't like cables. The quality of the sound is the same as you were using the cable. I wouldn't think twice before buying this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunderthelimit on 03/01/2014

Works pretty well with connected devices like smartphones with Bluetooth 2.0 . No need to buy expensive audio system to play your music remotly. Works with all systems (not like Airplay) Build quality of the cable is not that good, it seems it can broke easily but I have no problem til now (because it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafi21 on 01/29/2014

It is Easy to use. it has awesome battery life the audio quality on this device is great You have to hold the button for 3 seconds to turn it on.. Wish it was immediate or a switch to turn it on Using it for my car that's connected to a tape player paired with my phone. The quality is perfect as directly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj4kshopper on 01/02/2014

Really easy to use. Good audio quality. I'm using it for a wireless audio transmission from a Macbook to a low-cost speaker system without a noticeable drop in audio quality. With supplied AC adapter it works 24/7, no need to charge it and I never turn it off. First time a faulty device was delivered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byextrem10 on 10/26/2013

small, portable, easy of use, good range. turns any audio device like power amplifiers (with auxiliar inputs right and left) into a wireless receiver. specially usefull with tablets and phones with bluetooth capabilities enclosure is of good quality and durable. audio quality is good, no noise. battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamirk2010 on 10/04/2013

Clear sound, easy to use. Only a signle button to use all functions. pairing was easy, charging time is reasonable. I pondered if the battery capacity is an issue, but lasting for few hours is ok for me. may be put there a bigger battery, but I don't know if it influences the cost whixh is quite competetive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarenja63 on 06/03/2013

I was looking for a bluetooth audio receiver for some time when i found this one on DX. I immediately ordered it. It arrived in 2 weeks and the set up took me just 1 minute. The pros -Easy set-up, even without instructions -No quality loss whatsoever, -Great value for money -Works for quite some time ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymarberaldi on 04/26/2013

Easy to Setup (just hold the bottom and it pairs itself) / Easy to use (just plug the headphone and it is done!) / Light and small / Clear sound / Cheap (everything close was the double of the price at least) / Perfect couple for the transmitter of the same brand (search on DX and you gonna find) / Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoshimitsu865 on 04/15/2013

Simple to configure and the sound quality that transmits is great. You can connect the PC, Bluetooth capable Cellphone, even you tablets. Also it works when you make phone calls. The jack cable seems a bit thin and you have to handle with care. If something goes wrong with the jack cable, carefully pry ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections