DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1 Audio Receiver with 3.5mm Female Jack - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarenja63 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was looking for a bluetooth audio receiver for some time when i found this one on DX. I immediately ordered it. It arrived in 2 weeks and the set up took me just 1 minute. The pros -Easy set-up, even without instructions -No quality loss whatsoever, -Great val... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymarberaldi on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to Setup (just hold the bottom and it pairs itself) / Easy to use (just plug the headphone and it is done!) / Light and small / Clear sound / Cheap (everything close was the double of the price at least) / Perfect couple for the transmitter of the same brand (searc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoshimitsu865 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple to configure and the sound quality that transmits is great. You can connect the PC, Bluetooth capable Cellphone, even you tablets. Also it works when you make phone calls. Cons:The jack cable seems a bit thin and you have to handle with care. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBragaD on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really does what it says. - It looks well made, like it can endure a few drops. - Very simple to use, you are able to do all the functions using only one button. - The idea of making any headphone wireless is quite useful. - The range is not bad either, as long as the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKooLBradeR on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's small and light - Works perfect for my new speaker on the other side of my room - No messy cables anymore - Has sleep function - Build quality is good - Audio quality is excellent for the price Cons:- Has a tiny popping sound when it is connected or is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byericlam2728 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very good if you have bluetooth on your phone but not speakers has a built in battery uses mini usb to charge so don't worry if you lose included cable Cons:the cord for the jack is thin so it might rip out due to mis use I taped it onto the main assembly with electr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLLTiF on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Really good battery *Works on charging *Easy to use *Soft-touch Plastic Cons:*When connected in car we may listen some noises on charging. *cable is very thin. *When connected to android device - needed to disable "telephone connection" to play musi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatrickhancock on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Don't often fill in reviews but this device is worth a mention. The Battery life is great. The unit is very easy to use and has no problem pairing to other blue tooth devices IE mobile phone TAB etc. Comes with its own charger, but if needed u can charge direct from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatrickhancock on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Don't often fill in reviews but this device is worth a mention. The Battery life is great. The unit is very easy to use and has no problem pairing to other blue tooth devices IE mobile phone TAB etc. Comes with its own charger, but if needed u can charge direct from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTirs on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Small. *Autonomous (thanks to its internal battery, no power input is required, but can use it if available). * Standard (the power input is actually a mini-USB "A" port, so you can plug it to your laptop, PC, etc if you need power). Cons:Do I have to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections