DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" LCD Monitor Visual Reversing/Vehicles Reverse Camera (NTSC/PAL DC12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrisbaby-nz on 11/07/2013

This is a very nice little unit with good image easy to use and the mounting is good and will not get in the way I have not found any problems with it This is a very nice little unit with good image easy to use and the mounting is good and will not get in the way I have not found any problems with it. In my case I set it up with a camera that is always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywjuniorbr on 10/19/2012

I used it for a video intercom, I had to mod it a bit but it works great, it only turns on when there is a video signal which for me was perfect. The sound is either too low or doesn´t work, I only tried it once because my use doesn´t require sound, I may have tested with a bad sound signal. The sticker that comes to stick it releases after ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byglitchmaker on 07/26/2012

Easy to use. Next to none configuration. Small enough to place anywere. In the ideal viewing angle image is OK. Great construction quality. Internal quality is also great. Very well made. No power indication when plugged. Only lits the display when there's video input . The viewing angles are very limited, either in the vertical and horizontal axis.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiyrc on 06/30/2012

Great littlle TFT monitor for amny uses (simply connect 12 volts and apply a video signal to the supplied leads/wires... either from a camera, DVR, or any other source that provides a video signal none... Cool display I use with my aerial video projects... I fly radio control airplanes that have cameras and RF video gear on it. On the ground I receive ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections