Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoel20 on 05/15/2014

My PS3 always crashes due to overheating. After i plugged this cooler in, that never happened again! So it really works! The cooler is plugged in the back of the PS3 and the powercable is then plugged in the cooler. There is noise when it starts cooling. Some people could find it very annoying. And because the cooler is between the powercable and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatodox on 11/12/2013

Prevents the PS3 from overheating, when detects a lot of heat the fans starts working. Good materials, seems firm and hard. The power conectors has no problems, fits good. It doesn't give me problems to connect the HDMI cable. The fans keep working when you turn off the console, you need to remove the energy to power off. It is a bit noisy when working.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUniversaltool on 11/06/2013

It's cheap, it runs well and is not too loud. I doesn't require a separate power supply or power cord so it keeps everything nice and compact. It doesn't work with the newest PS3 model, they have changed the size again and even though they look the same this fan is too wide for the back of the new PS3 Good for a PS3 slim first gen but don't expect it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudusat on 03/18/2013

It's very good to maintain the temperature low. Easy to install. The material of this product is good. The sensor of temperature its very sensible, for me it's good because the PS3 never will be a overheat. The sound of the coolers for me its high, if you remember the sound of coolers of AMD Atllhon XP coolers its the same. If you prefer the silence,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byatish1810 on 03/16/2013

Positive aspects: 1. Simple (plug and use) ease to fix 2. Aesthetically perfect (does not disturb the look of your PS3. Set beautifully at the back and have the curve to follow the lines of your PS3. 3. Does the cooling job perfectly. 4. Value for your money. 5. Good material. 6. Received well packed, in good condition without any scratch. 7. Even after ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byatish1810 on 03/16/2013

The plus points are as follows: 1. Easy to fix and use 2. Does the cooling job perfectly 3. Continue cooling down even if PS3 switched off 4. No additional stress about how to use or if any other accessories need to be bought. The negative aspects are as follows: 1. A bit noisy 2. Even PS3 shuts down, it still consumes electricity (need to unplug the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunker on 12/17/2012

It cools the Playstation 3 effectively it seems It's automated and uses a thermostat for on and off The thermostat is set for a very very low temperature.. Had my Playstation on (not playing) for about 30 seconds before it started to run.. And it was pretty noisy.. to noisy for me who plays on a low sound level.. When I turn of my Playstation (after ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byorran21 on 11/13/2012

*works automaticly on or off *easy plug in *good packaging, doesnt look cheap or lame *works on the same power supply as the sony ps3 device *lowest price found here at deal extreme *somtimes it works even if the ps3 is off *a little bit noisy so its recomended not to play with to low of sound searched for a good cooling fan for sony ps3 other online ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMustadio23 on 08/31/2012

- Easy to install and use. Do not need use of any kind of tool, just have to clip it on the console. - Only starts when the temperature raises, what helps the energy saving. - Good heat dissipation. My PS3 slim used to crash in heavy games, like Skyrim. After the instalation of the cooler, it dont even glitch!! - Follow the PS3 layout. - Somekind noisy,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections