DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" Car Vehicle Rearview Mirror Monitor (PAL/NTSC)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjott257 on 03/04/2014

this mirror was a nice purchase I made, together with a parking camera, it delivers what it promises and further extends the field of vision to be a bit larger than the original One thing I liked was not the way to arrest him because when they step into the same imperfections in the soil is vibrating and making noise, maybe it was a little lighter, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysojic on 09/09/2013

Very useful gadget. Easy to install over the original mirror in Audi A4. The size is optimal... not very big, as I bought sku: 37291 which was extra big (for truck probably) The mirror is "weak", it has strong tint so if you have tinted rear window, it will be darker. The original mirror reflect better. The problem are connectors, and short ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjabbad on 07/29/2013

Easy installation, low power consumprion, very easy mounting. You can hide all the cables in your car. Unfortunately you cannot tilt it like normal rear mirror to avoid blinding by cars behind you. I would like to have an adapter to fit this mirror onto the windscreen instead of my old one. This rearview mirror with a monochromatic mirror, which fades ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickk423 on 07/09/2013

I have no way to change the head unit in my car. So we had to look for something else. Picked this thing. Box in which lay the mirror came heavily battered. but the mirror inside is left unscathed. Packed well. The screen is thin. Completely covers the staffing mirror. Very easy to install. Build quality is good. The image is bright. Does its job perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisata on 05/22/2013

Great size, fits exactly over my Toyota camry 2005 original mirror, it has a low tint (looks fine, not cheap) and the image is awesome. The image appears in the middle of the mirror. the mirror has 2 video inputs, but I don´t know how to use the second one, because there is only 1 RCA for video (where i plug the camera) and a single spare red cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabardov on 11/04/2012

Fits comfortably on the staffing mirror, well kept, good view of the situation on the road behind the auto. Button controls are closed while the mirror, so adjust the parameters can only be removing the mirror. On a clear day, much glare. There is no night mode. Sometimes on 1-2 seconds disappears picture. I change the default settings, added brightness ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygsarwal on 03/02/2012

this is a very good display. Works very with camera SKU 50507. setting up was easy, the power cable is a little short to eb routed over around the roof and the windscreen but its doable if you use some extension. noticed a problem with this, after setting up everything, the display only showed white screen, no image, but this gets autofixed once the ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypaultech on 12/22/2011

Great space saving monitor, leaves the dash uncluttered. I bought mine to use with a car microcontroller project and rather than have to find somewhere on the dash to mount a display this mirror mounted monitor was an excellecnt option. I choose this mirror as if the monitor is in use there is still some mirror still available on either side of the ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections