DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" Car Vehicle Rearview Mirror Monitor (PAL/NTSC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysojic on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful gadget. Easy to install over the original mirror in Audi A4. The size is optimal... not very big, as I bought sku: 37291 which was extra big (for truck probably) Cons:The mirror is "weak", it has strong tint so if you have tinted rear win... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisata on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great size, fits exactly over my Toyota camry 2005 original mirror, it has a low tint (looks fine, not cheap) and the image is awesome. The image appears in the middle of the mirror. the mirror has 2 video inputs, but I don´t know how to use the second one, because... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabardov on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits comfortably on the staffing mirror, well kept, good view of the situation on the road behind the auto. Cons:Button controls are closed while the mirror, so adjust the parameters can only be removing the mirror. On a clear day, much glare. There is no night mode. Some... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygsarwal on 03/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a very good display. Works very with camera SKU 50507. setting up was easy, the power cable is a little short to eb routed over around the roof and the windscreen but its doable if you use some extension. Cons:noticed a problem with this, after setting u... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypaultech on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great space saving monitor, leaves the dash uncluttered. I bought mine to use with a car microcontroller project and rather than have to find somewhere on the dash to mount a display this mirror mounted monitor was an excellecnt option. I choose this mirror as if the moni... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections