DX » Community » Reviews » Touch Screen Stylus Pen with 3.5mm Earphone Plug for Samsung Galaxy S2/i9100/i9000 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byruneko on 04/16/2013

Siempre lo puedes llevar en el móvil y de tamaño es como un lápiz del Ikea. La punta es muy blanda y al ser plastico duro el cuerpo y no una silicona mas blanda va dando golpes al movil si lo llevas en el bolsillo o el bolso. Valido para cualquier móvil en mi caso fue para un Samsung Galaxy Ace, tambien esta probado en una Nexus ... Read more

3 2
  • posted byMonilek on 04/04/2013

A nice pen for any cellphone with capacitive screen. It works fine. Response's effective, just like a finger. Price's good, so as the quality.. It is a bit small. Suitable for girls, due to our smaller hands. The rubber that does the contact seems to be a bit fragile. It may last just for a few months. I can't ask much due to the price... As I said,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMandello on 02/12/2013

This stylus pen is metal made and very solid and durable. The rubber works good and rubber rings don't let the pen fall from your fingers. I've tested in my Galaxy S2 but I'm sure it works great in any capacitive touch screen. Nothing yet. Since is made of metal, when you carry it be careful to not let hit too much the smatphone's glass. If you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorBlitz on 01/28/2013

It's very cheap and it works with almost everything! I have tried on a Samsung Galaxy SII, on an iPhone 4S, on an iPad and on a Galaxy Tab. Comes with a plug that you can put in the earphones jack. It's too small, but I don't think it's a real problem... Just be careful to not miss this pen. Better buy some more (worths for the price!!!) I didn't test ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMike2488 on 12/28/2012

- Very small pen that fits easily into three fingers. - cheap - Stylus work to every touch and many devices - lightweight No serious problems.. - So small that it often lose, but at the low price to I buy new :) - Too bad that is not stretchy lace. I always unzip the stylus from earphone jack no Very good tool when is outside cold and you don´t ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxima2424 on 11/01/2012

This is a heavier stylus, small but very easy to use. I thought at first I could not get use to it but it fits and everyone who has tried it buys one also. Now I am ordering for all my devices. you place it in you ear phone jack so you don't lose it. great dust cover. last forever. very responsive. I found this better than the pen style as it takes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjos101 on 08/04/2012

Stays in Earphone Jack Cord is Strong Works VERY well Dosent damage screen Looks Cool Once ANY part of it breaks the whole thing will suck (but ikts so cheap you can just rebuy it) You must take out of Ear Jack to use Cord Is Not long Stylus is TINY ~3CM NOT for typing on a touch screen keyboard (SLOW) or gaming Great for Browsing Internet,Angry Bird'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamikazeNL on 05/09/2012

- It works on modern day touch devices. Tried it on Samsung Galaxy S2, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPad. - Sticks well in the earbud-port. Great way to carry it around without losing it. - Damaged phone (specially screen) when the sylus is in the earbud-plug. Screenprotector and/or case recommended! - Doesn't work all the time (noticable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemanuelz on 11/11/2011

It works! It's Magic! Now I can answer a call to my very smart phone even if my hands are wet. It works in my phone It works in my tablet it works in cold and hot weather Didn't find any... but maybe they are concealed somewhere I looked for more than an hour to find a place it didn't work... Zero, Nada, nothing... it works and works and works No battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBloodrain on 11/09/2011

Made completely of metal with rubber bands for comfort, amazing build quality for such a price, jack plug for having it always with the phone and protects the plug from dust by the way. the jack plug is a little to loose for comfort, seems like it wont stick there too long in the pocket. Can use the 3.5mm plug separately, just as a dust protection tied ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections