DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byotigroj on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:EN: Excellent Product. I would totally recommend. I advise you to update the drivers for the version available on the official website. PT: Excelente Produto. Recomendo totalmente. Aconselho a actualizar os drivers para a versão disponivel no site oficial.... Read more

Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 - Excelent Product
    2 0
  • posted byWoxikon on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter finds networks that are far away. Works fast and is delivered with a CD with the drivers, but normaly it installs automatically. It is very small and slim. Works after three month of daily use. Cons:None that I have found so far. OtherThoughts:If your WIFI... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetter123 on 08/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had this adapter for more than 2 months. I'm using it on an ald laptop and works great for me. It is small and does not bother me in everyday work. Cons:There are 2 cons for it that I can tell: 1-it gets very hot when you work with; 2-it's hard to find a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcBis on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Small - Easy to install - Decent speed It's quite cheap, some of these can cost around 30-40 USD in my country, so this is a bargain. I use it for a HTPC where there isnt a lot of room in the back of the cabinet, so this is perfect. After installing the softwa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygabrielberaldo on 04/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great usb wifi adapter, it is tiny and it takes 10 minutes to install it and start to work. Perfect to use in white laptops. It works at least in Windows XP. Great comparison quality-price. It looks solid. The blue LED light it's cool, and make an idea when it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjesblaca on 01/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great usb wifi adapter, it is tiny and it takes 10 minutes to install it and start to work. Perfect to use in white laptops. It works at least in Windows XP. Great comparison quality-price. It looks solid. The blue LED light it's cool, and make an idea when it's working.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDantos on 01/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Easy to install, took me 5 minutes (including downloading the latsest drivers) +Works with both XP and Windows 7 +Very small, sticks less than a cm out of the USB port. +Good range of signal +Solid build Cons:-I have inserted the device is in the front USB port of a d... Read more

0 2
  • posted byNetHorror on 12/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks like a good solid wireless usb adapter. good material and cheap. It came with everything it says. Perfectly works on Win XP and Win 7. Works at 150Mbps with 802.11n mode Cons:not very good wireless range (about 10-15 meters indoor) but for its size is go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 11/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Nice packaging and low price. + Drivers are included in the pack for all major Operating Systems (Windows, Mac and Linux). + Long range of signal. + IEEE802.11 'n' standards compatible. + Good sturdy built + Comes in a nano size to avoid any accidents while... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections