DX » Community » Reviews » 8X Folding Magnifier with Scale & White 2-LED Light - Black (2xLR927)
Customer’s impression:
Nice Desk Magnifier
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedrorenato on 10/09/2014

Pros: Pretty good material. It really usefull to see details magnified but the area is limited Cons: The pouch it is a cheap material Overall: I think is a good relationship cost/benefit. There is a specific aplication for this kind of Magnifier but has some niche applications. I think would be usefull ... Read more

Impression:Nice Desk Magnifier;

0 0 0

• posted byRik0331 on 04/28/2013

The folding magnifier is made of metal, it's quite heavy. The object you want to look at with this magnifier is illuminated by two LED lights. The image you see trough the lens is clear. It comes with a protective carrying pouch. It's a good price for this quality! Even the two LR927 batteries are included!... Read more

For inspection of driving licence

0 0 0

• posted byntrindade on 12/01/2012

Quite cheap. includes 2x LED that illuminates the area of range. brings a protective pouch. made of metal. (no plastic, able to last for long time) It is small, it seemed greater on photos. the screw with the needle on the scale seems pointless. I was a little disappointed by the small size, but for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynooms on 02/01/2012

- it comes with a protective pouch, which prevents from any major damage while carrying - the folding mechanism makes it also easy to carry - the lens is big and clear (with no scratch mark) - the in-built quality is quite strong - I don't really see any. Maybe the weight, it is quite heavy, but this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDeee23 on 10/13/2011

Great build quality. Solid metal and glass. Folds up into a convenient package. Comes with a pouch. Lens is clear and sharp. These aren't sharp for me when resting directly on the subject matter. I have to life the magnifier up about 1.5 cm to bring the subject into focus. I'm not sure if the problem ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections