DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Channel Bluetooth V2.1 Stereo Headset w/ Microphone - Black (5-Hour Talk/180-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichaelrowe on 04/13/2014

lightweight bluetooth headphones. Easy connectivity. Great as no cords to get tangled in when out and about. For listening to music, the sound quality is about 70% as good as my galaxy s4 factory headphones. Signal sometimes breaks momentarily when walking or running. The instructions come in chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychadwickv2 on 11/13/2013

PRICE!! Great sound quality Total hands-free music control No English instructions. Had to read info/reviews on this site to understand how to use them but that is a mild inconvenience. A little on the bulky side but that is to be expected Will likely buy more, both for myself and for gifts. Can't find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychummer on 08/02/2013

Light weight, easy to pair (once you figure it out), small in size, volume is acceptable Might not provide the closest air-tight fit and sticks out of ear a little (but ear hooks are provided to help with staying in ear I was looking for Bluetooth headphones so I can do workouts without being bound by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydondeen on 11/04/2012

this is a great investment really for anyone who wants wireless headphones. they work perfectly fine, without any difficulties (except pairing with blackberry devices). if you have an apple device such as an ipod touch or iphone, these will work fine, you will be able to adjust the volume, play/pause,... Read more

box of it back of box the bluetooth bluetooth charger charger instructions the bluetooth headphones

3 0 0

• posted byquadraquint on 09/25/2012

In-ear, comfortable, light weight, volume control, pause and skip, very clean sound even on max volume and outdoor setting. Battery life, approx. 3 hrs of continuous music You can actually skip the song by holding the +volume button. or go back with the -volume button. The best bluetooth earphones. Far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcPeich on 06/13/2012

+ Small + In-ear (buds included) + Powerful sound + Fast charging + On/off, Volume and Call buttons - Battery duration - Cannot skip songs with buttons - Instructions in Chinese only - Charger valid for US only GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Top button = On/Off Top button Double click = Call last phone number ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections