Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaccount10582 on 05/13/2010

works as advertised amazing functionality great price / value decent build quality difficult to figure out how to use manuals need to be pulled from 3rd party probably is an unofficial / unsupported knock-off? but it works. don't expect to get this working with 20 minutes of effort. But once you figure it out, a good think to have in the toolbox. For ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyuujin on 03/01/2009

Does the job and does it well - I bought 5 of these as a test for computers I'm running in an internet cafe, and I'll be buying 5-10 more in the near future. Feature not talked about or discussed in the description: Network hard drive copy! Woah! I thought norton ghost was a good tool, this thing makes imaging multiple computers a snap. Set the one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 08/23/2008

Does the job when installed properly.. Very cheap for a solution based on hardware. Great and simple solution for a big problem. Dont work fine with dual-boot computers using grub. Really hard to remove the software if you have problems. In my first try, I got a blue screen. I had to install it in a fresh windows installation. Software is in Chinese.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywonderauction on 07/27/2008

this is a very good product, and very easy to use, there is no vitual memory low problem (which sku 2896 will). excellent price only in chinese version. sku 2896 supports config under windows, this one can only be config when you restart you computer(after booting and before enters windows) it doesn't come with driver, you have to download from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by77Mike77 on 11/17/2007

Want to build a bullet-proof server? This is how it's done. Cheaper (both in price and construction) than the other card on this site, but a good tool none the less. No manual, but you can find it and the drivers at http://www.computersentry.net/product_detail.asp?Product_ID=468 Worth the cost and hunting for the manual and drivers Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections