Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaccount10582 on 05/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works as advertised amazing functionality great price / value decent build quality Cons:difficult to figure out how to use manuals need to be pulled from 3rd party probably is an unofficial / unsupported knock-off? but it works. OtherThoughts:don't expect to g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyuujin on 03/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does the job and does it well - I bought 5 of these as a test for computers I'm running in an internet cafe, and I'll be buying 5-10 more in the near future. Feature not talked about or discussed in the description: Network hard drive copy! Woah! I thought norto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 08/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does the job when installed properly.. Very cheap for a solution based on hardware. Great and simple solution for a big problem. Cons:Dont work fine with dual-boot computers using grub. Really hard to remove the software if you have problems. In my first try,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywonderauction on 07/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a very good product, and very easy to use, there is no vitual memory low problem (which sku 2896 will). excellent price Cons:only in chinese version. sku 2896 supports config under windows, this one can only be config when you restart you computer(afte... Read more

0 0
  • posted by77Mike77 on 11/17/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Want to build a bullet-proof server? This is how it's done. Cheaper (both in price and construction) than the other card on this site, but a good tool none the less. Cons:No manual, but you can find it and the drivers at http://www.computersentry.net/product_detail.asp?Pr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections