DX » Community » Reviews » M12(12mm) Universal Fashion Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 30 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeltioquecompra on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The package is correct, and the quality made is also good and good for big valve, is good for a car, motorbicycle , or bike. Looks awesome in my car.The black color is beautiful, and the material is alu so its not a worry about the weight . Cons:Are so good that many pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhnrokk on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these valve caps for my bicycle which have the same tire valve as a car and these fit perfectly. They have a nice black finish and looks great. Cons:None that i have encountered so far. I don't think i will either. Could be a bit cheaper. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharsat on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very solid metal. Its black so dont attract so much attention. when i put the chrome valves on my car, it took about a month untill they were stolen. these ones do not attract that much attention. so far they are still on the car. Cons:Its heavy. not sure if its a c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydassub on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks great, fantastic price (I've seen these at tire shops in display cases selling for $20), easy to install. Cons:Doesn't hold up to the conditions. OtherThoughts:I put them on my tires with my summer wheels, and they didn't make it through the season without turning... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaferruelo on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This a good tire valves kit. It fits really well on my car tires. It looks really good and make my car look better Cons:It would be great if the kit has 5 caps in case one is lost (I think it is easy lo lost one, or maybe someone stole this caps) OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFalconFutura on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Look beautiful, good material, good seal in tire valve. In a black wheels it's perfect is well thought. The price is very good! exactly what you would expect just screw them on thats it. Cons:None, everything is perfect with this product. OtherThoughts:Universal size, eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcGraw16 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They fit every car and / or every bike as well! They are interchangable between things. they look really cool and shiny and add personality to you vehicle!!! Alot better then the normal boring black caps Cons:They are tire caps,there are no cons,the price was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid rustproof aluminum construction. Pleasing design -- not too 'loud'. Good price. Cons:None that I'm aware of, so far. OtherThoughts:I have previously used plastic tire valve caps; but, I recently noticed that a couple of them were cracking -- probably due to age. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysweaman on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:seems like good build color doesn't scratch off screwing gently with key (size 10) Cons:had some problems with screwing on one wentil, but i tried on other and went well. looks like mistake on ventil OtherThoughts:they are quite long seems like good build colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanmix84 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:PRICE! This product comes at the great price! It is made of aluminium, it fits tire valves perfect and it stays on. They look great on wheels. Casing is just to hold this 4 caps but it is just fine. Cons:No cons as for caps, they are solid, but black paint does not look... Read more

M12 valve caps M12 valve caps M12 valve caps
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections