DX » Community » Reviews » M12(12mm) Universal Fashion Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeltioquecompra on 06/11/2014

The package is correct, and the quality made is also good and good for big valve, is good for a car, motorbicycle , or bike. Looks awesome in my car.The black color is beautiful, and the material is alu so its not a worry about the weight . Are so good that many people will stole them, because there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelvintung on 05/31/2014

The product is reasonably priced and stocks are available. There are also many other varieties to choose from. But beware, you will get hooked to impulse buying because there're so many other interesting and cheap deals with DX Takes a bit of time to be delivered. Though the quality of the product is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGhatti on 03/12/2014

Easy to use and good to have valve caps. I've used other Valve caps which are fancy and get stolen quite easily. These blend with the color of the tyre. Very useful to have these in place of the fancy ones. If you notice they are nice on your valve and don't give your alloy an ugly look at the same time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAhnrokk on 02/26/2014

I bought these valve caps for my bicycle which have the same tire valve as a car and these fit perfectly. They have a nice black finish and looks great. None that i have encountered so far. I don't think i will either. Could be a bit cheaper. The package was made for five caps but there was only four ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Awesome Black color, these fit all my tires! I even put them on my girlfirends 1977 Ford Pinto, and they made the car look so amazing, easily upping the value by at least $50 They even have a Hex like head so you can really torque them good! I dont want no crows stealing my shinny new valve caps I tighten ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenato0707 on 01/04/2014

ENTREGUE CONFORME PROMETIDO. EMBALAGEM APROPRIADA. O MATERIAL ESTAVA NA EMBALAGEM LACRADA E EM ÓTIMA APRESENTAÇÃO. O MATERIAL É EXCELENTE. NÃO TENHO NADA A RELATAR. A ENTREGA FOI NO PRAZO ESPERADO. PENA QUE NÃO FOI FORNECIDO O NÚMERO PARA RASTREAR JUNTOS AOS CORREIOS,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesar90sp on 12/16/2013

Deixa seu meio de locomoção mais bonito, veda bem o ar, design chamativo. Qualidade do material é bom e parece não desbotar com o tempo. Nada contra até o presente momento. Podendo haver alterações no comentário. Recomendo o produto, muito barato e de ótima ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytahoo on 12/13/2013

The product came promptly together with some of my other orders. Simple package, good enough to protect the car tire valve. Condition of the tire valves are very good, no scratch or dent. very good material Very easy to fit to my tires. So easy that my three year old daughter was able to help me to fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflockinocki on 09/10/2013

looks great, the black tire valve caps matches the black of my skoda oktavia like a glove. have hade them on there for about 2 months and they stay on and doesnt fall of. non that i have noticed so far, and dont realy think that there will be any bigger cons with them. perfect thing to spive up your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadalbert15 on 08/28/2013

They are metal tire valve caps, they are very well built, they are very very durable and stylish. They look really good on the tires. I can´t really find any cons, they are a product that you won´t really use a lot, you won´t be manipulating them. I really liked them, they are a great ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections