DX » Community » Reviews » M12(12mm) Universal Fashion Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect cool Gostei
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprerakg on 02/07/2015

Hex design is easier to remove/install. Does not seem to be affected by any water or dust. Considering the fact that I paid less than $3 for the set and considering the fact that the build quality is very high, I would say that you can't go wrong if you order these for your truck or car or even a... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byimprecator on 01/29/2015

They are as good as promised, on mi tires they looked pretty big.

Impression:good,big;

0 0 0

• posted byKikoCesar on 01/26/2015

Good, but changed his black to green over time.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjotaesse on 12/20/2014

Inexpensive but well built, these caps are aluminium so very light. Coated in shiny black paint, look great on similar color rims.

Impression:light,Inexpensive,look nice;

0 1 0

• posted bypunsel on 11/15/2014

It´s a nice product but the dark color is going and changing into a yellow tone. However it looks quite good and I like very much the care tires valve. Producto bueno bonito y barato auque el color negro se fue y dio paso a un dorado. Sin embargo, me encanta el resultado.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMafs13 on 11/06/2014

Pro's: Cheaps, easy to use and sleek looking. Cons: None. Bought these valve caps because I lost a couple of mine on my car. And because I was looking for something good looking and not expensive, I came here. At a little over 1 euro for 4 caps I ordered 2 of these packages. They're dirt cheap,... Read more

Impression:Worth the money!;

0 0 0

• posted byhenriqueheidi on 02/06/2015

Pros: very efficient and durable product as expected. Perfect fit in the outlet air tire bike. Con: He smeared to be exposed to the sun for long.

Impression:Rugged;

0 0 0

• posted bythepope2 on 10/22/2014

They do what theyre supposed to do, look good in black, easy fitment. Only con i have found is they ship 4 valves in a pakage, could have been 5 to put one on the spare tire. These valve caps could be the last piece to complete your project.

Impression:good looking;

0 0 0

• posted bymortal16 on 10/05/2014

Gran diseño, facil instalacion, muy intuitivo y de buena calidad en relacion al precio, la calidad es buena aunque no perfecta. En definitiva es un producto bueno que cumple su cometido . Un producto estupendo calidad/precio que cumple su funcion correctamente.

Impression:Calidad,PRECIO,facil instalacion;

0 0 0

• posted byLeosaomz on 08/28/2014

Pros: Muito bom, gostei. Produtos chegaram no prazo e em perfeito estado, recomendo a todos a comprarem que vale apena o gasto com o produto.

Impression:Gostei, recomendo!!!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections