DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cool Grenade Shaped Car Tire Valve Caps (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjondoe745 on 11/20/2013

look great on my car. packaging has an expensive look like you would find from more expensive manufacturers. changes the look of your vehicle had to glue down plastic bit as they were loose in packaging when they arrived. but not really a problem, glue was at hand. anodised coating easily scratched, so take care very easily removed / stolen. but I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNitroglicerin on 08/27/2013

perfectly made??. Look great. Attract the eye. What was missing the image of my machine, install without problems. At first use, on baked onto nipple. I had to twist off with pliers. In kchestve Council - the first time use a little grease. It is much more convenient than standard twist cap, and not easy to lose. Contain the nipple clean, and do not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPascalDuering on 07/04/2013

they look awesome and people still talk about my "weird" valves very cheap price I would glue the black plastic holder to the aluminium part, because due to high centrifugal force when the tire turns. One of the plastic parts fell off Because of thiefs stealing (we all had that kiddy time) my valves i attached the valves with a plier so no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanzerbjorn on 11/30/2012

Interesting item. They look like the pictures in ad, which is good. Nice colors. I ordered the black also. I put them on my blue Corvette and have gotten many compliments in a short time. They are subtle, but noticeable. Seem like they will be sturdy enough to last a long time. Very nice plastic packing. It looked like a high end retail piece would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandocalani on 10/10/2011

Actually the design of the plugs is very good along with the quality of manufacture and painting of parts. Pomegranate insurance can be removed and also looks good on the tire. The part of the insurance must be attached with some glue to prevent theft or loss when the car is running. The material is easily scratched if you do not have the necessary ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections