Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPower35625 on 08/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes with a metal plate which is very useful for adjusting the flame level. Wide range of flame level, from super small to very large, plus one in versatility. Cons:-The coin attached to the lighter fell of after some time, leaving an ugly patch where it used to be -Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinflames99 on 07/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It has a nice metal weight behind it. - Is textured on the outside for grip and aesthetics. - Lid opens out of the way of the flame fully. - Flame is skinny and powerful and lights every time. - Comes with key for easily adjusting the flame on this lighter, or any oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMCWSMITH on 07/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL LIGHTERS FROM DEAL EXTREME AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST LIGHTER. IT LOOKS GREAT, I LOVE THE FINISH, GOOD HEAVY WEIGHT AND FEELS GREAT IN YOUR HAND. FLAME IS EASY TO ADJUST, ESPECIALLY WITH THE ATTACHED POCKET SCREW DRIVER WHICH ALSO FITS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW0153R on 12/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good lighter, I ordered multiple lighters, this is the best one. Works every time, doesn't use too much gas, keeps working. Reliable lighter! Cons:One half of the little pin that holds the cap might drop out after a few months, had this with one, other ha... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byEcoLDK on 01/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good flame, comes with a gas, can be refueled. Heavy, pouch included, came with a box. Feels good in hand. Does what it should. Original exterior. Cons:Made of poor quality metal, probably cast iron. After many use now I can feel the cap is going to brake - for now it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpidinas on 02/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-fits to pocket -made of good material -nice flame and it come handy -the coin on it is very nice -comes with package box that's very awesome -and when you open the bag the lighter isin a purse or bag or something like that so lighter comes not defective!! Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopisss on 12/22/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:quite heavy fits in your hand or pocket very handy material comes with giftbox,carrying bag and keychain Cons:keychain and bag are useless OtherThoughts:this lighter remings me the times when my country was ocupated by CCCR Bottomline:you pay for quality. best g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections