Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPower35625 on 08/10/2012

Comes with a metal plate which is very useful for adjusting the flame level. Wide range of flame level, from super small to very large, plus one in versatility. -The coin attached to the lighter fell of after some time, leaving an ugly patch where it used to be -The button gets very hot after prolonged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinflames99 on 07/19/2011

- It has a nice metal weight behind it. - Is textured on the outside for grip and aesthetics. - Lid opens out of the way of the flame fully. - Flame is skinny and powerful and lights every time. - Comes with key for easily adjusting the flame on this lighter, or any other one. A deal in itself. - Comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMCWSMITH on 07/29/2010

I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL LIGHTERS FROM DEAL EXTREME AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST LIGHTER. IT LOOKS GREAT, I LOVE THE FINISH, GOOD HEAVY WEIGHT AND FEELS GREAT IN YOUR HAND. FLAME IS EASY TO ADJUST, ESPECIALLY WITH THE ATTACHED POCKET SCREW DRIVER WHICH ALSO FITS SCREWS IN EYE GLASSES. LID IS NOT TIGHT ENOUGH ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byW0153R on 12/29/2009

Very good lighter, I ordered multiple lighters, this is the best one. Works every time, doesn't use too much gas, keeps working. Reliable lighter! One half of the little pin that holds the cap might drop out after a few months, had this with one, other half stayed in. All fields aded together, your review ... Read more

0 0 0

• OK
    posted byEcoLDK on 01/25/2009

Good flame, comes with a gas, can be refueled. Heavy, pouch included, came with a box. Feels good in hand. Does what it should. Original exterior. Made of poor quality metal, probably cast iron. After many use now I can feel the cap is going to brake - for now it's very loose. Wears quickly [mine is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpidinas on 02/24/2008

-fits to pocket -made of good material -nice flame and it come handy -the coin on it is very nice -comes with package box that's very awesome -and when you open the bag the lighter isin a purse or bag or something like that so lighter comes not defective!! No cons aat all! Best stylish and handy butane ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byopisss on 12/22/2007

quite heavy fits in your hand or pocket very handy material comes with giftbox,carrying bag and keychain keychain and bag are useless this lighter remings me the times when my country was ocupated by CCCR you pay for quality. best gift for smokers Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections