Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBochtenkoning on 04/29/2013

It looks sturdy when you take it out of your pocket to light a cigarette, light a fire or startup your barbecue. Always a nice gadget when you're with friends. Flame adjustment broke when I tried to adjust the flame heighth. Now it looks like a flamethrower disguised as a bullet... The bullet top is not screwed on tightly and screw length is short so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMariofox94 on 03/03/2013

It works pretty good, it is like a a normal lighter, but in a cool body. Sometimes it doesnt work at the first time, you have to press like a couple of times to use it. The material is not that "great", it feels weak in the bottom of the bullet, the removable part is weak, but it fits great. The material is kinda cheap and the paint is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeloquin134 on 01/22/2013

The bullet shaped lighter really look like a real riffle bullet. The functionality is OK, see my comments below about it. The functionality of the lighter is no much that OK, sometimes you have to press quickly and firmly if you want it to ignite properly. At first i tough it was missing gas in it but it was this functionality problem. Also, the head ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJudithJ on 12/28/2012

- Gorgeous design, looks like a real bullet - Quality is amazing, very well built - Price is very affordable - Can't contain much liquid - Since it isn't see-through, you can't really tell how much liquid it has, or how much you need to fill. Obviously you only get this kind of lighter if you want to impress your friends, want to show off, get it as ... Read more

size of the bullet from a different angle
    0 0
  • posted byWigilante on 12/27/2012

-Make a great gift or souvenir -looks and feel closely to a real bullet. -flame is not wind proof - the body of the lighter easily get hots after about 1 minute of continuously usage. -Can't bring into airport. Most probably will be stop at the checkpoint. -comes in simple plastic bag packaging - It could have come in a pack (belt) to have a more authentic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancinardo on 12/13/2012

it is very similar to a bullet, you can control the size of the flame and it is very easy to use. i bought four and all of them are working well!! Just one that i bought that the system that makes the flame becomes high ou low is not working well. but the flame is very high 'cuse of this!!!^^. other thing is that is came without gas. I think that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynanobottech on 11/24/2012

Great lighter, looks and feels real. Easy to fill, bullet tip comes off. It does not have a flame adjuster, so usually it is not very efficient lighter and will require more frequent refills. Bullet tip doesnt have much thread on it, so it may accidently come off accidently with too much fondling. Great little lighter, for 3$, at my doorstep, cant complain!... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySyracuse on 11/19/2012

Novelty lighter that always gets a reaction. Works just as well as convenience store lighters, a la BIC lighters and their ilk. Easy to fuel with Ronsonal or whatever butane brand you wish to use. Doesn't light at all when windy. You'll tell me, duh, it's a butane lighter, but I'd still expect a little functionality with a slight breeze. The hinge that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianoSalimon on 11/09/2012

Very nice bullet-shape lighter, very realistic and it is a good gift. Made in trustable materials, fits large amount of butane gas. you can separate the bullet from the shell to fill it up. It has nice weight (i live this feature because things with weight seem more tristable and strong). It is a bit hard to fill with the gas because the hole is a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgtfernandes on 11/02/2012

The lighter looks really cool and the lighter also looks pretty realistic, could pass as a huge bullet I suppose. The lighters build quality is pretty good and it's not made of plastic so it won't be melting at all. The lighter is simple enough to refill, just stick the butane tanks tip in the refill valve under the unscrew-able tip of the bullet upside ... Read more

opening scale easy of use
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections