Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydowdog on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's got lots of ports and seems to work fine. I have it pretty loaded with two webcams on usb extenders, a printer, usb speakers, a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard. The build quality seems pretty good. The usb cord is substantial. Cons:Not sure what the powered as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeverminder3008 on 12/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seven ports, good build quality, cables are long enough, it works as it should, enough power for all devices that i connected. Cons:It's not really con, but it has flat power plug, so if you are in the Europe or some other part of the world that use round power plug you... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarCrasche on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The unit is compact but has more than enough ports to accommodate everything one needs to power, and more. I have run several portable hard disks as well as a self powered hard drive. Everything works well and the device is well finished off. Cons:The only con is that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexvermaat on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfect, delivers more power to my two USB DVB-T (TV) sticks, since I use this hub they never failed on me again. And because of the placement of the five ports vertically I can use ALL ports! I have hooked up now: Two harddisks, Two DVB-T TV-sticks, Three memory... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisgbm on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:External power, great for devices that can't provide enough power for devices such as USB HDs and wi-fi dongles, such as the Raspberry Pi. It can even power the Raspberry Pi just from the USB port! Also great if you need more ports, it has lots of them! Cons:A bit expen... Read more

1 0
  • posted bya1wonder on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Items came well packaged, compact size, externally powered, solid build (not going to be destroyed if knocked on the floor by cats), item exactly as descibed, easy to use, doesn't get overrally hot Cons:No real problems found to date, appears to be working well Only thing... Read more

as arrived items included opening item
    0 0
  • posted bydarkcrow101 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have been using this powered USB hub for several months now. Have 5 devices plugged in at a time and all function fine. Speed is good using external hard drives but there is slow down (obviously) when reading/writing to multiple devices at the same time...It's... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKreator99 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device is pretty small but it works as expected, all seven ports can be used at the same time using only one of your computers port. Perfect to connect 'narrow' band devices as keyboard and mouse. It can connect hard drives but you need to take into accoun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarogmj on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for connecting several devices to an underpowered host, like a Raspberry Pi. One could even power the host device from this hub. Cons:Not so powerful, including a 2A adapter. Limited usefulness, using so many devices at the same time is not something that... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysharninder on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertised. I use it with my raspberry pi. Cons:Build quality not very great and it is more expensive than some comparable products, but I hope the quality makes up for it. OtherThoughts:I've noticed the uplink port is also able to power on the raspberry pi. Ma... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections