Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKarkranim on 03/02/2014

This little item does exactly what it should. USB 2.0 high speed, powered so you can use it with really long extension cables (5m) without devices dropping in and out. None This is one of those items that need to do what you want them to do and get out the way. I've had this one for a year now and I've never had a single issue with it. It runs my keyboard,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydowdog on 02/18/2014

It's got lots of ports and seems to work fine. I have it pretty loaded with two webcams on usb extenders, a printer, usb speakers, a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard. The build quality seems pretty good. The usb cord is substantial. Not sure what the powered aspect of it really does. It works just the same when it's not plugged in to the power supply.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythehappypm on 02/04/2014

First, it is smaller and more compact than my previous hub which had just as many slots. Second, with the slots vertical rather than horizontal, it is much easier to plug in the connectors than was my old model. It's cheap enough that you can afford to keep a spare around - imagine if your hub just dies. No cons. If you need one, just buy this. I haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbmccortese on 01/19/2014

The device is sturdy and the ports are well placed. The 2A provided power supply made the Hub capable of powering by itself my Rikomagic and quite a few HDs at the same time. Quite a bit pricey, but the power suppy makes up for the price difference. I used it to unify my home media server. With a Rikomagic plugged into one port and a few HDs on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFederico256 on 12/17/2013

Great product. Good build quality (plastic + aluminum) The package includes a power brick (2 amps) to be used by this powered USB hub. Front USB ports can be troublesome for some thick USB devices if all ports are used at the same time. The data USB cable could be short for some scenarios. I could not compare transfer speeds with other usb hubs, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeverminder3008 on 12/11/2013

Seven ports, good build quality, cables are long enough, it works as it should, enough power for all devices that i connected. It's not really con, but it has flat power plug, so if you are in the Europe or some other part of the world that use round power plug you should buy Flat to Round Power Plug Converter. That shouldn't be a problem because you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygroeste on 12/08/2013

Muy buen producto. Lo utilizo para potenciar una conección de 10 metros y me funciona perfecto sin ningún inconveniente. El transformador tiene ficha americana pero con un adaptador se soluciona. Practicamente no tiene manual. El envoltorio es un poco delicado o poco resistente para el transporte, pero en mi caso no tuve problemas de golpes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesarlinhares on 11/22/2013

This is a very good product. It works with Linux perfectly! This is a good choice to use with the Raspberry Pi, because the AC adapter that comes with the hub can give power to the Pi, as to the USB devices connected to it. The way that the USB ports are available makes it perfect to use all the ports simultaneously, as five of than are on the vertical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarCrasche on 11/20/2013

The unit is compact but has more than enough ports to accommodate everything one needs to power, and more. I have run several portable hard disks as well as a self powered hard drive. Everything works well and the device is well finished off. The only con is that it is only USB 2.0 and not USB 3.0, but that was known at the time of purchase. The device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexvermaat on 09/16/2013

Works perfect, delivers more power to my two USB DVB-T (TV) sticks, since I use this hub they never failed on me again. And because of the placement of the five ports vertically I can use ALL ports! I have hooked up now: Two harddisks, Two DVB-T TV-sticks, Three memory sticks. And this now connected to my set top box. Can't think of any. Maybe that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections