Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

  • Exploded in my hand! Avoid!

    posted by redhawk89 on 03/06/2009

    Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month


    -Three flames look super neat

    -LEDs blinking sequence also looks really nifty especially at night


    -Exploded in my hand and burned me, as I was adjusting the dial at the bottom during use, some butane leaked out and seeped into the flame and caused a Challenger-like explosion.

    Would not buy again, because you'd think they'd have build in a simple stop-switch on the dial, well, no..


    Please avoid if you don't want butane singing your eyebrows.


    Painful experience, but it was really cheap, so I can't complain.

Post comment

DX Everywhere