Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjameso84 on 06/28/2014

Cheap, easy to use, reasonably durable and does the job. Works very well in wind which makes it perfect for lighting campfires, cigarettes etc.. Sometimes it would not light and would take multiple attempts. The flame would sometimes be inconsistent and go out or simply fail to light. Was helpful when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJayzShane on 03/15/2014

Great price! I love that it can lock. It was easy to fill and use. small, yet has a big tank and doesn't run out of fuel fast. The chain gaurd is kinda annoying and feel 0ff after a couple weeks. Then a couple days later the whole thing stoppped working. I never dropped it on a ard surface. I was using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJayzShane on 03/07/2014

After refilling the lighter it still works every time I press the button unlike most refillable butane lighters that either don't work after you refill them or they require you push the button 2-5 times. This lighter is a great value for the cost. The fluid lasts a long time too. No the best looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrenne on 02/21/2014

This is a very great lighter for the price. It is very bright and produces a big flame. You can easily see how much butane there is left inside the lighter. Refilling the lighter is also very easy to do. The lighter can be used in any wind conditions, and even when it's cold outside. I also bought another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

Je suis très content d'avoir acheter ce produit il est d'un bonne qualité . ATTENTION il n'est pas livré avec le gaz ce qui est normal c'est juste pour le rappeler. Très beau design Au bout de quelques mois la couleur s'enlève sur certains endroit a force du frottement des poches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPropane on 12/05/2013

It is a compact torch.Does what is mentioned in the description. easy to refill. Easy to work with. Nice strong flame.The safety mechanism can lock it preventing its accidental burn., or it can lock the on switch into place. Very useful idea. The build quality of the safety cap could have been better.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byausting on 10/27/2013

Very great lighter. It works incredibly well for lighting cigars, or even as a mini torch. Filling it is a piece of cake, and the translucent body lets you actually see the liquid butane. This torch will light up in just about any wind conditions, and even when it's cold outside. Other Butane lighters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybonometti on 10/15/2013

The lighter lit very well. The flame is pretty big and hot.The price is great. The flame has a great length, no need to change the refill constantly, because the flame has a great performance. The key off does not work properly and may cause an accident. There was a very large delay in the delivery of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynamhisf on 07/29/2013

-Small. -Strong flame (you can control it, there's one little ring that you can rotate below the "gas tank"). -Burn a lot of things that you probably never could before. -Cheap. -Poor material. -Be careful to don't broke. -For a lot time I had some problem with the small flame until I discovered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJCOTE on 07/24/2013

Excellent for camping, as no more wet matches!! We also keep one in our car with a couple of wax crayons (did you know wax crayons can burn upto 30 minutes alone?). Small butane container, could have liked it to be a bit bigger. As well on the handle it states "Cigar torch" but we would never ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections