Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjameso84 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, easy to use, reasonably durable and does the job. Works very well in wind which makes it perfect for lighting campfires, cigarettes etc.. Cons:Sometimes it would not light and would take multiple attempts. The flame would sometimes be inconsistent and go out or s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byausting on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very great lighter. It works incredibly well for lighting cigars, or even as a mini torch. Filling it is a piece of cake, and the translucent body lets you actually see the liquid butane. This torch will light up in just about any wind conditions, and even when it's col... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCOTE on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent for camping, as no more wet matches!! We also keep one in our car with a couple of wax crayons (did you know wax crayons can burn upto 30 minutes alone?). Cons:Small butane container, could have liked it to be a bit bigger. As well on the handle it sta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoeyboy11223 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Got it and filled it no problems, large capacity so once filled it'll last a while before emptying. The safety cap is good and secure, chain isn't the strongest but unless you catch it on something and really pull it, it'll probably be fine. Won't like with the cap on whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybplotkin on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the lighter looks cool, spark works I can see it when clicked. doesn't feel too cheap. Cons:My lighter is lacking gas, it just arrived and came without any gas! The plastic cap doesn't seem to do it justice, I'm sure it would melt right off if lighting the lighter with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvovan0506 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A small jet lighter with a powerfull flame. I use it to fire the carbon of mi shisha and it works great. It lights the stone almost inmediately. With a common one I have to spend a lot of time on this issue. And sometimes I get burnt. It won`t happen anymore.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThes2pidmuffin on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a good product . It is a little smaller than i thought but it still is very very good . It can hold a lot of butane in the container . And lights with a steady stream and it does not get very hot very quickly. Cons:The lighter sometime does not want toli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeinsteinecker on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've never owned any of these before, and the only previous butane product I owned was a lighter. So, since I wanted to know how this works, I got this one, and it sure was easy on the wallet. It works very brilliantly, and even after leaving the gas in there for years,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokkim on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- You can easily see the fuel level inside - It has flame adjustment screw at the bottom - Seems sturdy enough for me - Locking function works well Cons:- The part which is close to nozzle is plastic, it could melt maybe if lit for a long time? OtherThoughts:- The nozzl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byraonybenjamim on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use: You just have to push the trigger and the flame goes out. Portable: It easily fills in the averange types of pockets Potent: The flames is very powerful considering the size of the product Easy to recharge: The recharging process is the same of any... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections