Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byValicek1 on 12/12/2013

- metal construction - good price - you can set flame intensity - refilable - lock function - really high temperature - great to heat-up coal in water pipe - a littlebit heavy - you cannot se how much of gas is inside - after minute of lightning, it starts to be hot in your hands I have ordered this first time and I hope it will work for a long time ... Read more

Closed, lock unlocked Opened, another side Flame
    0 0
  • posted byPepsn on 11/27/2013

Good quality, low price, comfortable in the hand, there is the lock, the value is adjusted flame. Stably ignited even in the wind. Melts a thin iron wire. Inside contains capacious plastic container for gas. Metal only the lower part, the upper part of the plastic cover is closed. But it can run long (checked about 2 minutes), because inside the burner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMulia1 on 08/21/2013

- Small and very light weight (fits in pocket very well) - Flame is extremely hot (melts soda can very easily) - Big gas tank - Very economic with gas - Looks nice and feels great in hands - Durable construction - Looks good - Cheap None. There is no cons for that price and quality! I am very happy with it :) This jet lighter is very cheap and useful.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnicornbud on 12/08/2012

Heavy Well made wind proof holds a fair bit of gas shiny chrome Powerful flame adjustable power of flame safety lock equipped chain connection is a little weak can't see the amount of gas left in the unit doesn't come with lighter fluid safety lock on is not very good, seems weak and could be more robust. it slides to off position by itself at times,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymark12321 on 10/07/2012

its great,enables putting a great amount of gas inside it and i takes something like 5 days for the gas to run out,its built great to and i still have it after a year of buying it. its built quality is pretty good,for its price its fine but ive seen better... its cap breaks almost right off,but its not necessary anyway so... a good price for this object ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhbinderup94 on 08/19/2012

Hot as hell, works quite well, the metal is durable and it looks great! Fair price. The flame is strong, can easily burn a sodacan. I use it for candles and i like how its melting before the fire lights! Isn't the best quality. The way it's made feels kinda squishy. It's like two seperate parts which it doesnt fit perfectly, though it fits and works ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJonas20 on 07/04/2011

This jet lighter is really good. The flame is omnidirectional, and can be lit even if there's breezes. The temperature of the flame is really high, and you can also adjust the flame size by using a screwdriver on the gas valve (Can't find the appropriate word for it). It feels extremely steady in your hand, so you won't have to worry about it breaking!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheikki on 02/12/2010

- Works in any angle - Refillable - Strong flame - Strong metal body (plastic container inside however) - Cap and lock switch are not very high quality. - Apparently finicky about butane quality; the nozzle started working badly, filling completely full by freezing the lighter and warming the butane can helped for some time but got unreliable. Quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherusere on 12/25/2009

- Gets VERY hot quite fast - Clean, steady flame - Easy to refill, with a standard butane-in - Lightweight and sturdy - Even if fairly well-built, still looks cheap (the stickers are not good quality, the chain and cap look REALLY cheap, the mounting of the parts is not perfect) - The flame lock does not work at all. It is very easy to light it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEffesnel on 10/22/2009

Delivered in a bubble wrap enveloppe. Nice good quality lighter. I used it at newyear to light my fireworks and it worked great! My friends also liked it they wanted to borrow it all the time because the wind didn't blow it off. In a shop here in the netherlands it would cost like €7/10 or somthing. (bad english sorry) None exept there is escaping brutane ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections