Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUnicornbud on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Heavy Well made wind proof holds a fair bit of gas shiny chrome Powerful flame adjustable power of flame safety lock equipped Cons:chain connection is a little weak can't see the amount of gas left in the unit doesn't come with lighter fluid safety lock on is... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymark12321 on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its great,enables putting a great amount of gas inside it and i takes something like 5 days for the gas to run out,its built great to and i still have it after a year of buying it. Cons:its built quality is pretty good,for its price its fine but ive seen bette... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhbinderup94 on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hot as hell, works quite well, the metal is durable and it looks great! Fair price. The flame is strong, can easily burn a sodacan. I use it for candles and i like how its melting before the fire lights! Cons:Isn't the best quality. The way it's made feels kinda squishy... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJonas20 on 07/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This jet lighter is really good. The flame is omnidirectional, and can be lit even if there's breezes. The temperature of the flame is really high, and you can also adjust the flame size by using a screwdriver on the gas valve (Can't find the appropriate word... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheikki on 02/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works in any angle - Refillable - Strong flame - Strong metal body (plastic container inside however) Cons:- Cap and lock switch are not very high quality. - Apparently finicky about butane quality; the nozzle started working badly, filling completely full b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherusere on 12/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Gets VERY hot quite fast - Clean, steady flame - Easy to refill, with a standard butane-in - Lightweight and sturdy Cons:- Even if fairly well-built, still looks cheap (the stickers are not good quality, the chain and cap look REALLY cheap, the mounting of the parts i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEffesnel on 10/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Delivered in a bubble wrap enveloppe. Nice good quality lighter. I used it at newyear to light my fireworks and it worked great! My friends also liked it they wanted to borrow it all the time because the wind didn't blow it off. In a shop here in the netherlands it woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byassendino on 06/01/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent size. Portable and easy to use in any place. Good for small repairs. Good price. Good purchase. fast delivery to air mail and good it would buy again.In cold conditions still it works good. Great to unlock stopped screws and welds. This tool would not cost... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrkiwikun on 03/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very nice torch. It works and it melts metal if you wish to. The torch is easy to use and is highly effective. Recommended!! Cons:It consumes LOADS of butane so be prepared. It also has a problem with the dispensing. if you press and hold it for a pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaalim on 06/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Heavy nice metal, not flimsy at all - nice strong blue flame - looks really good - didnt need to recalibrate to light Cons:- the cap quality is very low, as its the standard cap of the cheaper jet lighters, so it could give him a cheap look only for that. - The lock but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections