DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Retractable Metal Stylus with Strap for Resistive Touch Screen
  • 5 star 32 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycooly on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Real metal (yes, it is not made of cheap plastic). - Works fine on my resistive screen. - Good for the money. - Great grip and pretty sturdy. - Look good and feels nice (worth more then 2.10$).Cons:If it was bigger it would be a awesome. The size is fine but if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThe5eeK on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ Cheap; + Small; + Good for the money; + Works on all screens.Cons:Sometimes the touch system doesn't respond very well..OtherThoughts:After a while you get king of bored of it.. If you use a smartphone or any other touch devise regularly you'll get used to us... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytag1755 on 12/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The simple and convenient device. It was used with old tablet Android. For the resistive screen. The child considers that as it very conveniently to draw. Small and accurate. Conveniently that it is possible to attach to phone or tablet. Cons:Very thin and suits for chil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydethpulp on 08/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Stylish Sturdy maybe it could replace sku.68355 as a Kubutan (just joking) Is somehow more sexy get this thing slowly out than one of the dorky bundled stylus Comfortable Feel Cons:I think that the Sliding thing could be his only Con but only after a long time... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPauloRFranco on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a great product! -Great Quality! -Practical! -Stylish! -Very Light The silicone tip is great. You do not need to force it on the screen to have a good answer, and not risk scratching your device Cons:None OtherThoughts:Be careful when trying to open it,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzuckerman565 on 05/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The stylus makes a good showing. The body is made of durable and lightweight aluminum. Loop on the cap is provided for attachment to the phone or other device. Unscrew the cap, you have a stylus in hand. The length of the stylus is adjusted. Tip is made of transparent pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGusse500 on 04/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice thing to use with DS. The feel and finish is great. The cap at the end prevents scratching. I think it's great for any touch device, My children use it for the DS and they loved it. It's easy to attach to the DS. so it don't get lost. Cons:None that I can think of so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheos on 03/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Awesome little thing used it for my ds. The little cap at the end prevents scratching and having this cute little stylus is awesome. Its a great stylus for any touch device, I used it and loved it. My little sister eventually stole it because she preferred it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHavoc1248 on 02/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:+it's pretty cheap +looks decent (somehow even premium) +holding it feels good +length adjustable (will last in the stated length) Cons:-the tip feels somehow "sturdy" -the adjustable stylus "wobbles" a little, and you can hear it OtherThoughts:The Cons weight a lot more... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywanderernomad on 11/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Premium feel and finish. Very elegant. The tip is super sensitive. Enables precise inputs even when the area is small. Light weight. Strap adds to its secure storage and can be hanged by the side of the device itself. Extendable length adds to practicality. Con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections