DX » Community » Reviews » Black Waterproof Mascara - Golden Leopard (10g)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydukabarbieri on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent for the price. Very good pack, and the overrall quality of the product is nice. It's very ease to remove. The paint color is nice to. The same characteristics the ones you buy in traditional stores. My girlfriend approved. Cons:My girlfriend thougths t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytercya on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product is great very good indeed super recommend. When using it get a perfect result, just takes a while to dry, is worth more. Even first line product. great loved it. Cons:I have nothing to say bad product. only slows drying, nothing more. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanachris1973 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This mascara is great, I loved it!!! And it's also beautiful. I can say that I'll buy more produts soon. Cons:Nothing bad to say! It is very nice and arrived very fast. OtherThoughts:I just loved! The quality of the product is great and the package is also gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypenttipuska on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful appearance, including a package of mascara. Long-lasting mascara. Make lashes look longer and thicker. Girlfriend loved it. Looks like a genuine Mac product, and feels like it too. Cons:Sometimes the brush is too much mascara. Mascara have to dry a while, othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrozen8 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:my informative reviews are; good looking stuff.... quality material.... cheap and good for that kind of things.... it came how you see in the pictures Cons:no cons for now.that looks good for that kind of prices... just we have to wait for a long time for DX i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarinezll on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product is very good. Looks a lot like the original. I really liked the consistency of mascara. Very cheap. It's worth purchasing one. The hairs are a lot of good mascara to lengthen lashes Cons:I got nothing against the product, but with the delay in delivery Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byindinhaanja@gmail.com on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:eu adorei a mascara muito boa vou recomendar para todos os meus amigos e parentes.comprem voces não vão se arrepender a minha encomenda chegou em apenas 20 dias olha que eu estou do outro lado mundo.vale apena mesmo virei cliente fiel Cons:eu adorei a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections