Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystolikat on 12/19/2012

Really nice sturdy key chain. I use this on my EDC key chain and it has a nice finish and is strong with a solid clip. Lightweight and comfortable to wear on your belt loop. I use it everyday to keep from losing my keys. I mount a pocket flashlight, a mini pry bar a bottle opener and my keys with no problems. None. This key chain has been totally reliable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuzikislev on 11/17/2011

I was amazed, here is my story: I bought the Key Ring to use it for my car spare key that I carry when I dive (scuba). After a few dives, usually Key Rings are getting rusty, but not this one! It looks like new after being in sea-water for hours. The shape of the moving part of the clip is a bit not easy to clip it on the D-ring using one hand only.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysskim on 09/05/2011

- Very nice finishing - Strong like hell - Bigger than I expected - but not huge - Can fit to any user None I could see I bought these because I needed some strong keychain, and I wasn't sure if SKU.90055 would be good as it looked, so this was for plan B. Just happend that SKU.90055 is excellent, so I'll keep these as backup. I'm not currently using,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections