DX » Community » Reviews » Unique US Army Style Canteen with Aluminium Cup Set - Black (1L)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjousselin on 03/21/2014

Cheep Water Canteen. Looks rely cool. Comes in a good nylon carrying bag. Hold liquids warm ore cool good. Hav a pocket on the front. The Canteen part is sturdy and does not deform in a fire. Cheep Water Canteen. Looks rely cool. Comes in a good nylon carrying bag. Hold liquids warm ore cool good. Hav a pocket on the front. The Canteen part is sturdy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuiGeyer on 02/05/2014

The canteen itself is awesome! the extra cup is very useful and feels very strudy. I expected for the case and canteen to have that factory smell to it but it was pretty okay for my nose (NO NASTY ODORS YAY). The button fasteners work fine. The build of everything is very solid. The belt lockers are a bit stuck.... I think usage will take care of that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuuce on 08/16/2013

- Nice thick alloy cup, its not stainless steel, but its a fairly thick allow cup which stands up a decent beating -Thick plastic bottle, so it will be fairly hard to puncture it. -Good case, and it has metal clips on the back which allows it to be clipped to a belt or a bag even. Molle System FTW The seal in the lid looks like a piece of foam material,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarazParsa on 07/09/2013

Very high quality canteen. The cover is nice and sturdy, with a little pocket for miscellaneous things that you might want to shove in there. The pocket's fairly small though so keep that in mind. You can maybe fit a small utensil in there but that's about it. Anyways, the canteen itself is very nicely built. Lid is attached to the bottle making loss ... Read more

The canteen
    0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/29/2013

Cheep Water Canteen. Looks rely cool. Comes in a good nylon carrying bag. Hold liquids warm ore cool good. Hav a pocket on the front. The Canteen part is sturdy and does not deform in a fire. Smells quit funky when it arrived but nothing a bit of air who'd not solve. The carrying straps are quit hard to use i can be a good thing. A carapiner ore oder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxirusle on 12/29/2012

Hard polymer built . It cames with a carrying pouch made of nylon, with 2 buttons to easy-close . Keeps liquids warm or cold by almost 6 hours in my tests. No bandolier to carry it . It is realy hard to carry it without a backpack . The bandolier should solve the problem. Good to take a bycicle ride or a short travel. It dows not work to keep temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcaor on 12/06/2012

The canteen itself is awesome! the extra cup is very useful and feels very strudy. I expected for the case and canteen to have that factory smell to it but it was pretty okay for my nose (NO NASTY ODORS YAY). The button fasteners work fine. The build of everything is very solid. Stitching of the front pocket is kind of not needed. The metal belt clasps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariocar on 11/14/2012

Excelent thermic black fabric, it also have a pocket! Great aluminium cup Nice capacity and being plastic is a plus as it does not deform. Black is pure commando awesomeness. The belt lockers are a bit stuck.... I think usage will take care of that Great canteen, if you are on the camping business or just need a water supply in case the world finds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymminoue on 04/25/2012

Resistant material and good quality and finish, the bottle do not leak, the cap is attached to the bottle this is very good... The seal could be fixed in the cap because may be lost, but if you be carefully, it ins not a problem... The bag the bottle is very well finished with good stitching and sturdy support, very important for anyone who uses the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byotta94 on 12/13/2011

Very good bottle! I use it alot! - Very nice and sturdy cup. - The cap is attached to the bottle so it is almost impossible to lose. - Easy to open and close the pouch. - Have MOLLE system attachment on the poch. - The bottle do not leak. I haven't found any! It came with a packing that should be in the cap, but it fell out all the time and the cap ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections