DX » Community » Reviews » The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Glow-in-the-Dark Cellphone Strap
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJRCD16 on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price, glow in the dark! Articulate, well painted, bit detailed, Nice to use as a decoration. Its a bit rare item, I have not seen any around here. Cons:Its a bit delicate if you use like a keychain. A stroke of the keys on the floor and could break, it do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygfroes on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is a great gift for fans of the movie Midnight Before Christmas by Tim Burton. being a fan myself I loved to have one more item to add to my collection and now my phone looks way cooler : ) Cons:it doesn't look like it can hold a lot, I'm pretty sure its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburglar on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great as a gift or a colletible. Personally I would use it as a key chain or of phone charm, but that's just me : P Cons:I bought this as a gift so I dont actually use it, but it looks like it may be a little on the fragile side. OtherThoughts:It looks a bit as a premiu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartesMF on 10/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's unique and cute ornament. It really glows in the dark. It's full of details like: arms, legs and head articulated, it has little figers and his clothes are perfect. Cons:It is easily breakable, I do not recomend using it as charm for you purse or cellphon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenSag on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very nice.. I love this character, its funny looking and just plain awesome. As soon as the delivery arrived my mom wanted to have the one I got.. so I ended up ordering two more! Price is fine in my opinion... thats why I got two more. Cons:The one my mom had broke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrQuan on 08/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality manufacturing, Well painted and detailed, Glows in the dark, Reasonable price. Cons:Too delicate to actually use as a key chain, (No other cons, I think). OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This is a cute ornament that I thought my partner might like for her ke... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections