DX » Community » Reviews » The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Glow-in-the-Dark Cellphone Strap
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJRCD16 on 04/20/2013

The price, glow in the dark! Articulate, well painted, bit detailed, Nice to use as a decoration. Its a bit rare item, I have not seen any around here. Its a bit delicate if you use like a keychain. A stroke of the keys on the floor and could break, it doesn't look like it can hold a lot as a keychain.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygfroes on 01/09/2013

this is a great gift for fans of the movie Midnight Before Christmas by Tim Burton. being a fan myself I loved to have one more item to add to my collection and now my phone looks way cooler : ) it doesn't look like it can hold a lot, I'm pretty sure its life will be short. had I known this before I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byburglar on 12/22/2012

Great as a gift or a colletible. Personally I would use it as a key chain or of phone charm, but that's just me : P I bought this as a gift so I dont actually use it, but it looks like it may be a little on the fragile side. It looks a bit as a premium item, for the price is a must have for "the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartesMF on 10/27/2011

It's unique and cute ornament. It really glows in the dark. It's full of details like: arms, legs and head articulated, it has little figers and his clothes are perfect. It is easily breakable, I do not recomend using it as charm for you purse or cellphone. It will look better in a static surface like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKenSag on 10/02/2011

Its very nice.. I love this character, its funny looking and just plain awesome. As soon as the delivery arrived my mom wanted to have the one I got.. so I ended up ordering two more! Price is fine in my opinion... thats why I got two more. The one my mom had broke one of his legs after a week or so.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrQuan on 08/31/2011

Quality manufacturing, Well painted and detailed, Glows in the dark, Reasonable price. Too delicate to actually use as a key chain, (No other cons, I think). This is a cute ornament that I thought my partner might like for her key chain, but it's obviously too delicate for that. It's tiny plastic arms ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections