DX » Community » Reviews » The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Glow-in-the-Dark Cellphone Strap
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJRCD16 on 04/20/2013

The price, glow in the dark! Articulate, well painted, bit detailed, Nice to use as a decoration. Its a bit rare item, I have not seen any around here. Its a bit delicate if you use like a keychain. A stroke of the keys on the floor and could break, it doesn't look like it can hold a lot as a keychain. No other cons. I bought two, one as a little present.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygfroes on 01/09/2013

this is a great gift for fans of the movie Midnight Before Christmas by Tim Burton. being a fan myself I loved to have one more item to add to my collection and now my phone looks way cooler : ) it doesn't look like it can hold a lot, I'm pretty sure its life will be short. had I known this before I'd have bought more than one to keep. being inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburglar on 12/22/2012

Great as a gift or a colletible. Personally I would use it as a key chain or of phone charm, but that's just me : P I bought this as a gift so I dont actually use it, but it looks like it may be a little on the fragile side. It looks a bit as a premium item, for the price is a must have for "the nightmare before christmas" fans. You cant go ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartesMF on 10/27/2011

It's unique and cute ornament. It really glows in the dark. It's full of details like: arms, legs and head articulated, it has little figers and his clothes are perfect. It is easily breakable, I do not recomend using it as charm for you purse or cellphone. It will look better in a static surface like a case, a video game or computer monitor. You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenSag on 10/02/2011

Its very nice.. I love this character, its funny looking and just plain awesome. As soon as the delivery arrived my mom wanted to have the one I got.. so I ended up ordering two more! Price is fine in my opinion... thats why I got two more. The one my mom had broke one of his legs after a week or so... the plastic is a little thin.. But its not so bad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrQuan on 08/31/2011

Quality manufacturing, Well painted and detailed, Glows in the dark, Reasonable price. Too delicate to actually use as a key chain, (No other cons, I think). This is a cute ornament that I thought my partner might like for her key chain, but it's obviously too delicate for that. It's tiny plastic arms and legs would break off soon. Instead he hangs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections