Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlaziek on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My opinion is, that price could not be better. Very cheap, but it is very comfortable, also nice design, good made. On cold it is perfect here is at the moment -5°C. Probably on the wind will do the same, perfect. Cons:Can't see one, oh ... for a bigger h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaokmo on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's cheap, cool and snug, I intend to use it on winter and looks cool on the streets, it's a very winter hat with a real wool, camouflage style. I recommend it for your childs cause acctually this is not too strecht to a adult head. Cons:Too small for my head, i'm a teen... Read more

Sweet!
    1 0
  • posted byDeezee on 11/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Kind of cheap to buy + Kind of stylish and cool to wear + Nice camouflage pattern (kind of like ghost pattern, like other reviewers have said) + Nice and thick and warm + Good for winter climate Cons:- Kind of small, but it stretches. - Doesn't stretch enough... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrQuan on 08/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Real wool, Nice design (the camo pattern actually looks like little ghosts!), Thick and warm, Very cheap. Cons:Too small for my head! Too small for my partner's head! OtherThoughts: Bottomline:My head isn't big, I'd say average western guy's head and this is t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlezBeats on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's cool, snug, cheap, with a nice desing and pattern, beanie cap, it's made with real wool, and feels comfortable. Looks like digital style. Cons:I have not find any yet, and i think i wont. OtherThoughts:It's not the same as the picture, but it match with the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections