Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlaziek on 01/28/2014

My opinion is, that price could not be better. Very cheap, but it is very comfortable, also nice design, good made. On cold it is perfect here is at the moment -5°C. Probably on the wind will do the same, perfect. Can't see one, oh ... for a bigger head it could be a bit small. Mine head is quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaokmo on 09/05/2013

It's cheap, cool and snug, I intend to use it on winter and looks cool on the streets, it's a very winter hat with a real wool, camouflage style. I recommend it for your childs cause acctually this is not too strecht to a adult head. Too small for my head, i'm a teenager. My head is not too big but it'... Read more

Sweet!

0 0 1

• posted byDeezee on 11/05/2011

+ Kind of cheap to buy + Kind of stylish and cool to wear + Nice camouflage pattern (kind of like ghost pattern, like other reviewers have said) + Nice and thick and warm + Good for winter climate - Kind of small, but it stretches. - Doesn't stretch enough for a big adult head (but may still fit smaller ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMrQuan on 08/31/2011

Real wool, Nice design (the camo pattern actually looks like little ghosts!), Thick and warm, Very cheap. Too small for my head! Too small for my partner's head! My head isn't big, I'd say average western guy's head and this is too small for me. Even my partner found it a bit tight and uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAlezBeats on 07/22/2011

It's cool, snug, cheap, with a nice desing and pattern, beanie cap, it's made with real wool, and feels comfortable. Looks like digital style. I have not find any yet, and i think i wont. It's not the same as the picture, but it match with the description (black - white - gray). Another thing to say ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections