Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywerefish on 06/06/2012

Price is fine, amplifying quality is good, dimensions are useful. May be fixed to dress or to the neck-chain. Earphones a completely bad for real usage. Decal shows it is a toy. Hard to be removed transparently. Great for emergency hearing aid. It really works with good earphones. Indeed good earphones costs more then the whole device. Great device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhitechgadgets on 09/13/2011

Extreme cheao ear spy gadget Listen through walls (see also under cons) People are complaining about build quailty but you can make improvements yourself! see under cons. I have another expensive ear listener (not form china) And i have the some to sencetitvity problem there . True ist very cheap build. its the plastic. Improvement you can do is: use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byssxyz on 10/23/2009

It somewhat works to amplify sound but it doesn't just amplify voice it also amplifies, the other sounds around you like when you touch it or move it, it makes a weird noice. Also if there is wind your ears will hurt from the noise. Its doesn't amplify really good, and the plastic is cheap but it does work to amplify some things. Also get and use better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalamaster on 05/12/2009

it's nice and small. it really increases the volume of the sound.you can really hear what some people are talking about. Weak earphones, like the ones witch really hurts youre ears. The device increases all sounds also the ones you don't want to hear. better earphones. better quality. but offcource this will also mean a higher price. if you feel like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDivine on 02/10/2009

- Fun and awesome. - Small. - Actually amplifies the noises and voices of the surroundings. - Came with extra batteries, woohoo! - One set of batteries was dead on arrival. - The build quality is quite bad. - All the noises you make by handling the gadget get annoingly amplified in your ears (which is, of course, the purpose of the thingy). Not much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgeul on 01/15/2009

Once it worked it actually performs much better than expected for the price. Two batteries (one inside and one spare) are included. Housing is bad, not very sturdy, come apart easily. Headphones are really bad too. Battery contact (+) does not always do its job. Batteries are of cheap make, but will do the trick. Defintly replace headphones. I used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakdiddy80 on 09/02/2008

I bought this so I could watch television in my bedroom without disturbing my wife who is trying to sleep and it works like a charm. I barely have the volume for the television on and can still listen in with this ampilfier. The volume dail is a little hard to control if you have big finger. the plastic is not the best quality. the headphones that come ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrews167 on 08/29/2008

This inexpensive electronic marvel is mighty cool. Pop the headphones in your ear, turn it on, and you can hear people talking across the room, out in the hallway, in the neighboring bathroom stall, and so on. It's basically just a micro-amplifier, but its size makes it remarkably inconspicuous. The Japanese packaging is really funny, too. It shows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybajri on 07/14/2008

Basically, it's amplified sound of the surrounding. - Cheap - Fun - Little Volume control quite difficult as it build quite into the set with little grips. Build quality cheaply made - Moderate sound quality at best - REALLY bad earphones - Toy Fun little toy to play with. Not a serious thing. With good pair ogf earphones helps you to hear conversations ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlenat on 12/31/2007

+ Cheap + Fun + Little - Moderate sound quality at best - REALLY bad earphones - Toy Fun little toy to play with. Not a serious thing. With good pair ogf earphones helps you to hear conversations far away. Specially whispering. Still with those cheap earphones that come in a pack are not good for anything. Still soundquality is moderate at it's best.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections